new crew member aboard

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
Hello,

I m firen, know as jeremyD (handler ID) in star citizen.
I m french, 37 years old, married and prood father of twins anda rabbit (the mini size one !!)

I m following this game since a long time now (back in 2012 if my memory is correct).
and after watching the new game demo of squadron 42 on last december i decided to pledge for the first time.

First thanks for inviting me, it was a bit suddent and i still wonder why i got invited but i appreciate it :slight_smile:

At first when i received the invitation and checked the logo my first though was "crash test dummies" and since my last expérience in game at that time was to remarquably crash on the landing pad of olisar i though it fited me right.
Looking forward to play with you all,

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @Firen /Jeremy. Twin girls eh? I hope they're over 12, or you're about to learn the meaning of "Stomp Stomp Stomp SLAM", followed by "You don't love me anymore". It actually means you're being a good parent, and you put your foot down.

Oh and yeah, about the crash test dummies... that pretty much describes us. In order to be a full fledged member you need to be able to crash with distinction. Like driving a connie into the surface of Yela, as if Yela was in the way.

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
Ahhhh my twins are boys and i cant wait to get back from work to notice that they actualy ate everything in the fridge after school...

As for crashing the first time i tryed to land on levski i went straight to the point until i realized to late that levski was actualy on the other side of the planet:
- lesson learnt the hard way : Check !

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Ahhhh my twins are boys and i cant wait to get back from work to notice that they actualy ate everything in the fridge after school...

As for crashing the first time i tryed to land on levski i went straight to the point until i realized to late that levski was actualy on the other side of the planet:
- lesson learnt the hard way : Check !
Heh. I have 4 boys and 2 girls so I get both sides. They're all adults now, except the youngest is a 16 year old boy. They're impossible to feed properly but it sure is fun trying. I was born in France by the way, but I'm Canadian living in the USA, my work is for a Dutch company, in China.... go figure.

Forgot your password?