New England Bar Citizen - Boston (May 6th, 2017)

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart

Hey Citizens!

New England Bar Citizen is inviting you to another meetup. This will be open to anyone in the Star Citizen community in New England.

Join us at 7pm on May 6th, 2017, on the third (3rd) floor of:
Jillian's/Lucky Strike
145 Ipswich Street (next to Fenway)
Boston, MA 02215
(Map)

If you're travelling by public transportation, Kenmore (wheelchair accessible) and Hynes Convention Center (not wheelchair accessible) are the closest subway stops.

No major events are coinciding with this meetup, therefore we aren't expecting a big crowd (maybe 20-30). Please get a ticket at the RSVP link below so we can keep a head count.

Feel free to reply here or contact me with any questions. Looking forward to see you!

Sponsored by New England Bar Citizen (join us on Discord).

New England Bar Citizen - Boston RSVP

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Damnit fastcart I saw the word England and I got all exited thinking there was another UK bar citizen incoming! It's over the bloody big wide sea!!!!!

No bar citizen for me! :(

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Damnit fastcart I saw the word England and I got all exited thinking there was another UK bar citizen incoming! It's over the bloody big wide sea!!!!!

No bar citizen for me! :(
Yep, read the title and saw "New, England Bar Citizen - Boston (May 6th 2017)" and was like "Awwww yeah I'm just like up the road from there 'bout time we had a gathering out here in the middle of nowhere"

It's about 3200 miles away.

EDIT - Obviously those who can get there enjoy and have a dink for old NaffNaff and Butuz.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUTUZ

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you FastCart. Butuz, looking at that Map on barcitizen the logical place for an event is Liecester as every other event is damn miles away.

However...

I feel i would be missing in my Testly Duties if I didn't make the following suggestions as to places we could also have a UK BarCitizen:

Drinkstone
Crapstone
Shittington
Cocks
Golden Balls
Bitchfield
Titty Ho
Thong
Fingeringhoe
Twatt
Wetwang

It almost reads like a set of instructions :sweat:

Reactions: BUTUZ and maynard

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ok meet me at Drinkstone, then we'll head to Thongs and then move on to Cocks? If we get drunk enough we can pop to Shittington at the end of the night too?

Forgot your password?