New footage of Talon in latest Inside Star Citizen

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Tbh, this is the most boring, least interesting ship I've seen in Star Citizen ever. It's another glass canon fighter with some fancy skin and zero substance. It's just another hawk with a pearlescent paintjob. It's just another Buccaneer with the same zero survivability and not much else to show for it.

Gimme the starliner, or a smaller version of that, or a dedicated single seater refueling ship or a tow truck or a small banu freighter or whatever else... but we got sooo many small fighters already this is just meaningless at this point.

(Btw I do like the pearly paint, the tech part of it at least)

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Tbh, this is the most boring, least interesting ship I've seen in Star Citizen ever. It's another glass canon fighter with some fancy skin and zero substance. It's just another hawk with a pearlescent paintjob. It's just another Buccaneer with the same zero survivability and not much else to show for it.

Gimme the starliner, or a smaller version of that, or a dedicated single seater refueling ship or a tow truck or a small banu freighter or whatever else... but we got sooo many small fighters already this is just meaningless at this point.

(Btw I do like the pearly paint, the tech part of it at least)
Glass cannon with more Hull health than a super hornet.
Sabre 9410 Hull Health + 3xS1 shields
Super Hornet 11042 Hull Health + 2xS1 shields
Talon/T. Shrike 18330 Hull Health + 2xS1 sheilds

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Glass cannon with more Hull health than a super hornet.
Sabre 9410 Hull Health + 3xS1 shields
Super Hornet 11042 Hull Health + 2xS1 shields
Talon/T. Shrike 18330 Hull Health + 2xS1 sheilds
Fair enough, although I think the super hornet needs a total revamp at this point. There's not much super left in it lol
Still, couldn't care less about this ship. It's just boring for me.

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
Fair enough, although I think the super hornet needs a total revamp at this point. There's not much super left in it lol
Still, couldn't care less about this ship. It's just boring for me.
I think if they picked up the Hornet's maneuverability, it would become much more interesting. I LOVE the weapon layout and all the options available for it, its just too sluggish.

Forgot your password?