New from Mog_No_1.....{definately not a shitpost}

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Feeling down on your luck?
Feeling things just arn't going your way?
Feeling like its time for a change in your life?

NEW FROM MOG_NO_1....

FAIRY KISSES TM

Bring a smile to your childs life,
Show someone special you care,
Show your appreciation to fellow members,

FAIRY KISSES TM - Bringing people together.

Now for a limited time only, buy one and get one free
Call 1800 MOGNO1 to place your order now

fairy kiss.jpg

Copyright or this material in any form including but not limited to information, text and stylish ideas (herein reffered to as "intellectual property"), is either owned by or administered by Mog_No_1 Pty Ltd. Copyright infringement shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law with your sons, grandsons, following generations punished by means including but not limited to wet willies, nipple cripples and wedgies.

Last edited:

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Testimonial:
When I see the words "definitely not a shitpost" on a TEST thread, there is no internal debate, I click. I made $200,000 sitting in my mom's basement last year, I lost 60 lbs only lifting beer cans to my face, my Ferrari is getting better gas mileage, I no longer need shampoo to get my hair luxurious and silky, and the babes... ooh the babes... All this because I clicked every time I saw the words "definitely not a shitpost."
With the announcement of Fairy Kisses (tm), the future is looking bright. The years of dedication put in by researchers and developers can only have created a product that will change all of humanity for the better.
Thanks, Fairy Kisses (tm).

*fairy kisses*

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Testimonial:
When I see the words "definitely not a shitpost" on a TEST thread, there is no internal debate, I click. I made $200,000 sitting in my mom's basement last year, I lost 60 lbs only lifting beer cans to my face, my Ferrari is getting better gas mileage, I no longer need shampoo to get my hair luxurious and silky, and the babes... ooh the babes... All this because I clicked every time I saw the words "definitely not a shitpost."
With the announcement of Fairy Kisses (tm), the future is looking bright. The years of dedication put in by researchers and developers can only have created a product that will change all of humanity for the better.
Thanks, Fairy Kisses (tm).

*fairy kisses*
LMAO :p
Thankyou for your patronage valued customer, we are pleased to announce free fairy kiss samples that will be sent promptly to you door.

FAIRY KISSESTM bringing people together

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
@Mog_No_1 ...
Why do you not shitpost so much?
I think maybe you have a disease that makes you not shitpost too much.

I hope there's a cure. ;)
Admit it bird, ADMIT IT!!!!!!!
You know what I'm talking about, "so say we Owl".......ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then maybe this typhoon of 'not shitposts' which are ravaging the TEST community might stop!

ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Admit it bird, ADMIT IT!!!!!!!
You know what I'm talking about, "so say we Owl".......ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then maybe this typhoon of 'not shitposts' which are ravaging the TEST community might stop!

ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
But I like the typhoon of not shitposting. They're hilarious. I'm not sure what I'm admitting either, but I do know that shitposting makes the world go round.

So say we Owl.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
But I like the typhoon of not shitposting. They're hilarious. I'm not sure what I'm admitting either, but I do know that shitposting makes the world go round.

So say we Owl.
Has the beer drinking affected your memory? :eek:

Post number 34 big bird, now go on your quest little hobbit, the fellowshit needs you! LOL ;)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Has the beer drinking affected your memory? :eek:

Post number 34 big bird, now go on your quest little hobbit, the fellowshit needs you! LOL ;)
Haha, there's an entire thread dedicated to shitposting. Thousands of posts. You haven't even chimed in. You'll have to convince the beautiful TESTies to give you such a vaunted title.

Maybe you can. Maybe you can't. Who's to say.
I'm sure we'll Owl get a say in the end. ;)

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Haha, there's an entire thread dedicated to shitposting. Thousands of posts. You haven't even chimed in. You'll have to convince the beautiful TESTies to give you such a vaunted title.

Maybe you can. Maybe you can't. Who's to say.
I'm sure we'll Owl get a say in the end. ;)
Oh dear Owl, I am aware of this thread and I have deliberately obstained from contributing. Besides the obvious, these are not shitposts! :rolleyes: A true shitposter doesnt walk in the footsteps of others, they make their own path! This is a true shitposter Padawan.

May the Bullshit be with you....;)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Oh dear Owl, I am aware of this thread and I have deliberately obstained from contributing. Besides the obvious, these are not shitposts! :rolleyes: A true shitposter doesnt walk in the footsteps of others, they make their own path! This is a true shitposter Padawan.

When walking your own path, mind where you step. There is shit posted everywhere.
darth-vader-poop.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

You sound like you're contributing information in a constructive manner...
You sure your shitposting? ;)

Reactions: AstroSam

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Especially in this org, especially in this thread! :rolleyes:

Disclaimer this thread is not a shitpost.
Statistically, you are more likely to win the lottery than get pooped on by a bird. Surely, shitposting has benefits our mediocre understanding of science can not yet comprehend.
birds-poop-every-15-minutes.jpg

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?