May 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Estorie
RSI Handle?
Estorie

Where you from stranger?
US / DC

What drew you to Star Citizen?
First and foremost the impressiveness of the game, really loved the free fly event and just couldn't get enough! The flight system seems a little like space jousting right now but I am sure I'll get the hang of it...or just fly into them!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP...I hope the system eventually gets to something like X3/X3TC had in terms of dogfighting...but really just seeing large space battles and getting to be a part of one would be amazing.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Command and Conquer

What other games do you play?
X3TC, ANNO, Overwatch

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Was reading up on reddit and the starcitizen forums about the different space orgs in the game what would be possible in the game; most groups seemed super serious...you need an officer to allow you to fly ship A or talk to person B but only if space beuracrat C gives you a stamp of approval - TEST seems to be the opposite of that so here I am!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, ERB does a pretty good breakdown of why not Kirk lol

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Welcome to TEST! That free fly was great gave a lot of people a chance to slip in and see what its all about. Glad to have you here!

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
...most groups seemed super serious...you need an officer to allow you to fly ship A or talk to person B but only if space beuracrat C gives you a stamp of approval - TEST seems to be the opposite of that so here I am!
So here's how it works in TEST. If you can crash, you're in! We prefer large objects like planets... especially if you make the ship bounce! But, if you can manage to kill about 5 Testies in a squadron, in a single snub ship, without using guns and not die, then they may make you an admiral!

:drunk:

Forgot your password?