RSI Handle
TerraInformer
Hello, happy to be here!

TerraInformer- 42 yr old Male

Where you from stranger?
San Francisco Bay Area

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space, Sci fi, gamer from a young age

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Flying, building, industry, exploration, customizing ships/equipment/base, and immersion in all things space related.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Atari 2600 & Commodore 64 games, Defender was probably the first one that hooked me.

What other games do you play?

Most recently and in no particular order, besides Star Citizen... The Forest, Subnautica, Rail sims, Flight sims, Car sims, Left 4 Dead 2, Stellaris, Squad, Rimworld, The Division, Starbound, Pillars of Eternity 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, FSX10, Digital Combat Sim, Elite Dangerous, The Witcher series, Astroneer, Avorion, Factorio, GTA V, Conan Exiles, Raft, Fallout series, Cities Skylines, Kerbal Space Program, Miscreated, Arma 3, Space Engineers, Battlefield series, Mad Max, Payday 2, Warhammer 2, Ghost Recon, Far Cry, 7 Days to Die...+++
I enjoy most any game.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Your Bot-email got me the link to read the forums and watch videos. The members are active and I like the idea of always having friends to play with. I think having so many players with common goals will really open up avenues of game play you could never do solo. I also noticed you didn't choose "Hardcore" as the type of play and don't seem to take yourselves too seriously, games are supposed to be FUN after all.

Picard or Kirk?
Yes.
I also really liked the Stargate concept, even tho the acting wasn't fantastic.
I love Sci-fi movies/series/shows.

Thank you for having me :-)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
What other games do you play?
Most recently and in no particular order, besides Star Citizen... The Forest, Subnautica, Rail sims, Flight sims, Car sims, Left 4 Dead 2, Stellaris, Squad, Rimworld, The Division, Starbound, Pillars of Eternity 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, FSX10, Digital Combat Sim, Elite Dangerous, The Witcher series, Astroneer, Avorion, Factorio, GTA V, Conan Exiles, Raft, Fallout series, Cities Skylines, Kerbal Space Program, Miscreated, Arma 3, Space Engineers, Battlefield series, Mad Max, Payday 2, Warhammer 2, Ghost Recon, Far Cry, 7 Days to Die...+++
I enjoy most any game.
lol, we probably should have had you list the 2 or 3 games that you'd **don't** play!

Forgot your password?