New letter from the chairman: 2 million backers.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Isn't that a full house? God, I can't remember my poker hands. Noooooooo! !!
Well, it would be, but you got 6 "cards", so not quite sure... Then again, nobody else has made the rules for Citizen Number Poker yet, so...

Yeah, let's call that a full house. If someone has fuller house, that indicates they got beer. (Why else would their house be beyond capacity?) So we'll call that "Beer house" then.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, it would be, but you got 6 "cards", so not quite sure... Then again, nobody else has made the rules for Citizen Number Poker yet, so...

Yeah, let's call that a full house. If someone has fuller house, that indicates they got beer. (Why else would their house be beyond capacity?) So we'll call that "Beer house" then.
Beer house! Works for me. Ha.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can take it even further and say the 2,000,001 and get nothing beyond the letter letting you know that you're getting nothing.
They can console themselves that they only have to wait and they'll get a 3 million teeshirt. I expect it to be purple because thats the blue 1 million and red 2 million mixed together.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just think how upsetting it must be to be 1,000,001 and getting one shirt.
Yes, that would be rather frustrating. So close to an extra bonus.

Haha, especially after 1,000,000 got a glaive gifted by CIG
CIG gave the 1 million backer a Glaive? That sucks that they don't have it to where those who were under 1 million can be able to purchase it for themselves more than just during the anniversary sale. Or is there a requirement like you have to beat Vanduul Swarm 1st?

You can take it even further and say the 2,000,001 and get nothing beyond the letter letting you know that you're getting nothing.
Again, that would be quite frustrating in my opinion.

They can console themselves that they only have to wait and they'll get a 3 million teeshirt. I expect it to be purple because thats the blue 1 million and red 2 million mixed together.
As Blue & Red are primary colors, I would guess that the 3 million shirt might be Yellow as that is the last of the primary colors. Then Purple, Orange & Green are the secondary. They will also possibly squeeze in Black & White somewhere as well. So after SC has 8 million backers & have 8 different shirts, we can be uber fruit loops like John Cena. I'm j/k. Cheers!

Forgot your password?