New mem-trophies?!

murakume

Rear Admiral
Jul 9, 2016
RSI Handle
murakume
All the likes and trophies.

Have been a SC backer since November 2012, lurked around and checked it out every few months, but with 2.4 I started feeling like it was time to get in and start having fun with it. The PU is buggy as all hell, but it's definitely great to see how far everything has come along.

Where you from stranger? I am from the belt buckle of the United States, Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I was big into the X games but they always felt so dead, then this came about!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Being able to discover new systems, name planets, and sell maps sounds really interesting but honestly I'm just looking forward to it all. Multi crew ships are looking awesome.

What was the first game you remember playing? I think it was an old DOS version of Wheel of Fortune as far as PC goes, first console game would have to be the original Need for Speed.

What other games do you play? I'm playing The Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor, and trying to get into South Park Stick of Truth.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Posted a new member thread on the main SC forums and got an invite. 1-800-MONTOYA convinced me to join! And those kick ass looking mugs.

Picard or Kirk? Picard.

Last edited:

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe

Have been a SC backer since November 2012, lurked around and checked it out every few months, but with 2.4 I started feeling like it was time to get in and start having fun with it. The PU is buggy as all hell, but it's definitely great to see how far everything has come along.

Where you from stranger? I am from the belt buckle of the United States, Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I was big into the X games but they always felt so dead, then this came about!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Being able to discover new systems, name planets, and sell maps sounds really interesting but honestly I'm just looking forward to it all. Multi crew ships are looking awesome.

What was the first game you remember playing? I think it was an old DOS version of Wheel of Fortune as far as PC goes, first console game would have to be the original Need for Speed.

What other games do you play? I'm playing The Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor, and trying to get into South Park Stick of Truth.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Posted a new member thread on the main SC forums and got an invite. 1-800-MONTOYA convinced me to join! And those kick ass looking mugs.

Picard or Kirk? Picard.
Welcome To TEST.Enjoy The Drink!!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast

Picard or Kirk? Picard.

Welcome, here's a meme trophy!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wheel of fortune DOS. Ha. Awesome. Kings quest, space quest, adventure quest/here's a quest and police quest for me. All the Sierra classics.
Welcome to TEST.
Good to have you.
(>v<)7

Forgot your password?