New member but not really new but still old but new at the same time.

Ghost413

Captain
Jul 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Ghost413
Hello All!

I am Ghost413 and have been part of Star Citizen since 2014. I have just played a bit then put SC on the back burner until I saw some new news. I had received the invite to TEST when the orgs were being created. So yeah long time member and lurker I guess.

Where you from stranger?
Chicago, IL USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played all the Wing Commander games way back in the day also all the old Lucasarts Star Wars games. Back when Eve was new I couldn't get into it and didn't get my interest. I have been looking for a good space sim for a long time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I don't PVP in many games anymore but hey doesn't mean I am not down for it. I usually concentrate on exploration, transportation and being a merchant.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I've played a lot of game but the game that really got me interested in space sims was Escape Velocity then EV Override then EV Nova. I had a flight stick and some flying sims as a kid.

What other games do you play?
Black Desert Online, Warframe, The Division(waiting for sale to get Div 2), Battlefield series, Need For Speed games, Destiny 2 (got for free but meh), Dauntless and few other games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Back when Orgs were new and everyone was inviting everyone Test was the first invite I got and I joined. I didn't put a lot of time in to SC back then and didn't know how Orgs would be in the future. Recently with 3.6 and seeing there was more to do in SC I decided to chime in.

Picard or Kirk?

Grew up with Picard but... yeah more into Star Wars

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Welcome! Use to be a BF player myself, Started with 1942 and ended around 4. Only stopped because im 40 now and I'm tired of getting owned by 13 year olds, lol! they keep teabagging me!!!

Ghost413

Captain
Jul 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Ghost413
Thanks all for the welcomes. I start a new job tomorrow and days will be alternating week to week but I'll still find time to go on some adventures with all of you.

Welcome! Use to be a BF player myself, Started with 1942 and ended around 4. Only stopped because im 40 now and I'm tired of getting owned by 13 year olds, lol! they keep teabagging me!!!
Yeah I started with bad company 2 then ended with 4 the new ones that came out didn't feel the same so I skipped out on them. I'm 36 and I still log in time to time with my low level account and stomp on people. lol

Forgot your password?