New Member Here

bigdaddyocho

Lieutenant
May 11, 2018
RSI Handle
bigdaddyocho
Welcome fellow Naval salt licker! We are the same age, but I have 2 mini me’s more. Are you surface or sub? Fair winds and following seas brother.
Submarines: first a trident, then a fast attack. Trident life is harder if you like a full night's sleep more than twice a week, but I had a rack pan that was 6 ft x 2 ft x 6? inches, a 1ft x 1ft x 1ft locker, and a 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft dive locker (about 1 scu), so tons of storage.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I've been in the U.S. Navy as a Nuke Electrician for 15 years.
From another EX-Sailor (Data Systems Technician) - Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

@bigdaddyocho I have added you to my Contacts List so we can 'Sail' the 'Verse together.

Star Wars film with Kathleen Kennedy or Ryan Johnson in charge. Star Wars is garbage now. My childhood is ruined.
Now I really like you.........

Submarines: first a trident, then a fast attack. Trident life is harder if you like a full night's sleep more than twice a week, but I had a rack pan that was 6 ft x 2 ft x 6? inches, a 1ft x 1ft x 1ft locker, and a 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft dive locker (about 1 scu), so tons of storage.
Started on the nuclear surface - U.S.S. Long Beach --- then 10 years on attack subs (688 Class) --- worked as a contractor on the subs until I retired. HA HA I remember the rack pan well when I was on the sea trails (6 of them to test depth.)

Thank you for your service.
Now it is time to KICK so ASS in the 'Verse.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?