New member inbound - Hi :-)

Quax

Commander
Dec 9, 2020
RSI Handle
Vindicare82
Hey guys,

I just joined your awesome organization and I am eager to get to know as many of you guys as possible (not that is possible to remember each of more 19000 members ;-) ).

Where you from stranger?
Germany, near Cologne

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Some news article about Star Citizen and Chris Roberts back in 2014.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd like to do some Exploration but I am also interested in PVP or other aspects of the game (Star Citizen is sooo huge...).

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was Tetris on the C64 - the first PC game was GPCGA...

What other games do you play?
Given my limited amount of time not many :-) I like ego shooters, simulations and strategy games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
You're listed in the organizations list on robertsspaceindustries.com :-) I did like the humor on the introduction page, the video clip and the organization. Last but not least, it is a large organization so many people should be available for playing the game. I did see some big orgs do some group events on servers (cargo runs, protecting each other etc) and I like to enjoy that group experience as well.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard over Kirk - I won't argue with almighty Sheldon Cooper :-)

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Last edited:

Quax

Commander
Dec 9, 2020
RSI Handle
Vindicare82
Thank you, guys.

@Vavrik
Good question... I absolutely love my Aquila but the last weeks I have been doing a lot of bounty hunting using a Harbinger, which was a lot of fun. From a design standpoint, I do like the Sabre (because she was clearly modeled after the F-14) and the Eclipse (of course, B-2). I have an interest in aviation ;-) The MSR and Carrack are really nice as well (too many ships...).

Forgot your password?