New member of TEST

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the wild & wacky party that is TEST Squadron, the Best Squardon @Smithory .

When possible, I'd like to know a few things about you, such as which ships do you like most (both that you already have as well as those you hope to have someday), what sorts of Star Citizen game play are you looking forward to enjoying and anything else that you would like to share with us to help us get to know you better.

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty
Welcome to the wild & wacky party that is TEST Squadron, the Best Squardon @Smithory .

When possible, I'd like to know a few things about you, such as which ships do you like most (both that you already have as well as those you hope to have someday), what sorts of Star Citizen game play are you looking forward to enjoying and anything else that you would like to share with us to help us get to know you better.
hm..as of now, I have been kicking around in the terrapin, the DUR and for quick cash I have farming with a starfarer. As for what I hope to have, I think I'm like a lot of people waiting for the Carrack to go live. As for game play, mostly casual. I work a ton of hours at work and try to get an hour or two here or there to play. So when there are events that happening I'll try to be around, I love playing with a large group to try new events or locations.

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Welcome to TEST! Beer line to the left, Bathroom line to the right. Pro tip: Get a beer and then get in the bathroom line now.

Forgot your password?