New patch - 3.0.1

Mazawrath

Captain
Feb 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mazawrath
Heh. There's a minor issue with the patcher I guess. It starts up, initializes the GUI, Logs you in, then prompts with the play button THEN checks for updates. That might be fine for some users, but I'm an impatient space monkey. phooey.
I submitted a bug report on that forever ago. I did notice sometimes if you leave the patcher open a while before launching the game it will randomly check.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Gave 3.0.1 another go late last night - saw sustained FPS of 25-35 @ 2460x1440, it was beautiful. They turned the pirates down I think.

Servers were borked though, on one I could not select my Penguin for trade (forgot to check at Olisar before I left so figured it out at my destination), and on another you couldn't spawn ships - it really does 'look' better though, and the possibility of 30-ish FPS on my rig makes me excited.

I've been trying a mild OC on my AMD FX6300, seeing 4.1 GHz, and OC'd the GTX 1050 Ti to about 2 GHz (no change for SC but big improvement on DCS). Seems stable and should hold me over until it is time to get a new rig.

About to jump on again and see if I can make some monies, gotsta gets that new armor and guns, and all the things, and stuff.

'Gimp

Forgot your password?