New PC testing and stress testing should I be concerned?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You know, I think NaffNaff and Surely have just identified why North Americans often have problems with British humor.
Some would question if it was really that funny in the first place, and don't call us Shirley.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Farmland, working estate?

That's more Balmoral.
It's understandable one may think with that slanted roof pigeon-loft aesthetic it could be in the Balmoral style but it's mounted on Block Paving - That definitely makes it a Windsor, Balmorals always sit on pea-gravel, Windsors are always, always mounted on Block Paving.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
It's understandable one may think with that slanted roof pigeon-loft aesthetic it could be in the Balmoral style but it's mounted on Block Paving - That definitely makes it a Windsor, Balmorals always sit on pea-gravel, Windsors are always, always mounted on Block Paving.
Balmorals have that whiff of whiskey mash though and I can smell it from that photo!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Could be the weird offspring of those two places....Clarence House.
Ahh, a Clarence! Haven't seen one of those for a good long while, well deserving of its own classification due to its extensive range of liquid refreshments!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Some might call it a shed. I'll call it a sweet gaming command center. Not to criticize, but seeing the inside made me think that the only thing that I'd add would be the boards of a barrel of @Rear_Intruder 's favorite alcoholic beverage to add the aroma of the flavors his taste buds enjoy with delight, especially as the air warms up. Now if only it would be possible to become intoxicated from the fumes releasing from said boards. Cheers!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think we can all agree, Testes from all nations, agreeing as one, that the most important thing in that photo is that he has a jolly good pint on the go. Life is good.

Forgot your password?