New Player Guide getting to Invictus Free Flight 2022

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hey @Montoya you are not wearing Black & Yellow??????? What gives?
That used to be a set of black armor up to the end of last patch, which was a suitable replacement armor if you didn't have yellow and black... except it made you a candidate for the enemy team during training events. Now, it's red and black, which makes you look like either a civilian or colorblind. or enemy scum. Please ignore the crossed out bit.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Anyone know if they're doing a referral bonus? I'm looking to get a mate of mine into the game, i recall them doing one every other year but couldn't find any info about this event.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I got lost.
Eventually....I went from the hotel to the spaceport...then took the shuttle from the Number 3 stand and it went straight to the event...(By following other people)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I got lost.
Eventually....I went from the hotel to the spaceport...then took the shuttle from the Number 3 stand and it went straight to the event...(By following other people)
Yeh I nearly went to the Cloudview Platform, not the Vision platform. When you get to the Space Port, if you run streight forward that shuttle takes you to Cloudview, you have to run forward then go left and that is the Vision platform shuttle. A nice ride and good frame rates all the way out on the edge of the city. Turn off volumetric clouds for more giddyup.

Forgot your password?