New ship from Esperia?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ive got the Boredgamer formula down for when I want to take this approach.

Its really simple, you take the small keywords, in this case "Taverin" "ship sale" "stealth".

Then you simply expand on each of those words, so for example Taverin are a race of aliens beings that resemble birds and have technology.... yada for 5min.

Then "ship sale", CIG makes money by selling ships, the funding then goes towards game development... that is 25 min worh of content there.

"Stealth" can be expanded into a 6hr disussion on its own.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Ive got the Bored game formula down for when I want to take this approach.

Its really simple, you take the small keywords, in this case "Taverin" "ship sale" "stealth".

Then you simply expand on each of those words, so for example Taverin are a race of aliens beings that resemble birds and have technology.... yada for 5min.

Then "ship sale", CIG makes money by selling ships, the funding then goes towards game development... that is 25 min worh of content there.

Don't forget....since you actually don't have any footage/photos of 'insert subject'....remember to put in random unrelated Star Citizen footage in the background while you ramble on about 'insert subject'

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Ive got the Boredgamer formula down for when I want to take this approach.

BoredGamer also puts the items he's shilling for at the end, that can get you at least another 60 seconds if done right, Glorious Leader Montoya.

Forgot your password?