New ship 😁

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Just purchased the Carrack also got a polar paint job for it I have that on my Connie and really like it . Also bought some smaller items an Origin shirt and a couple Jukeboxes one for the 600i and one for the Carrack . One more thing what is the largest vehicle the Carrack will fit in it would it hold a tank ? .

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just purchased the Carrack also got a polar paint job for it I have that on my Connie and really like it . Also bought some smaller items an Origin shirt and a couple Jukeboxes one for the 600i and one for the Carrack . One more thing what is the largest vehicle the Carrack will fit in it would it hold a tank ? .
The Pisces is probably the largest ship that you can comfortably fit inside the hangar bay as the bay was designed to fit it specifically. As for the lower vehicular bay, I don't remember, but it's way too small for a Nova to fit. If you're wanting to haul a Nova, you'll be wanting to use a Hercules.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
The Pisces is probably the largest ship that you can comfortably fit inside the hangar bay as the bay was designed to fit it specifically. As for the lower vehicular bay, I don't remember, but it's way too small for a Nova to fit. If you're wanting to haul a Nova, you'll be wanting to use a Hercules.
I have the C2 I mostly use it for to haul large amounts of cargo for resale . I know it comes with an ursa rover and I already have one from having the Connie just didn't know how much larger a vehicle it would hold. Thanks for the info 🙂 .

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Correct the Nova and Ballista will not fit in the Carrack. But it will take the Cyclone and bikes or the Ursa and bikes.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
... or Liberator.
Yes! And the Liberator has an advantage in that it can also carry 2 XS fighters, and 1 XSS at the same time, plus a crap ton of personnel to man this mess. To make up for the lack of firepower in the C2, pair them up together and deliver more pew pew. Even more with an M2... and you can make the landing area turn into mud first with an A2 which can also carry a Ballista or Nova. Just depends on the ah -forecast- groundside.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
A list of what fits inside :
1*Buccaneer
1*85X
1*100i
2*M50
2*MPUV
3*Razors
3*P52/72 (in hangar) + 2*P52/72 in vehicule bay (so 5 total at once)
and so on (Pisces and small vehicles...)

You can fit a buccaneer in the carrack without issue (unlike what most internet says). That ship needs to be angled 45° when landed, not parallel or perpendicular. Hangar close without issue.

This is a nice little carrier ship.

And for all those ships you can close the hangar / vehicle ramp without issue.

Arrow will fit if you raise landing gear. You can close the hangar but the arrow is not totally secured and can glitch in hangar.

As for vehicles its only all those under Ursa size included (in hangar), though you can stuff a Ballista/Tonk on top of the Carrack on the grid but its glitchy.

edit : @Lethal1961 modified post and added pic

1653638350575.png

Last edited:
Forgot your password?