New ships that I am still waiting on:

Cpt.Jackster

Admiral
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jackster
I wish I was waiting to buy this ship.
This guy has a great concept idea for a smaller class battle ship, and would love to defend the PU with it.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
this looks straight up like a kit-bashed gundam model set thing. I am about 90% sure I saw something like this in Japan in a model store.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Exactly what I was saying. Prowler is also on my list as it was a joint effort between Esperra and Anvil components. I cant remember for certain, but there was a newer ship company and Anvil. Sort of how Misc and xi'an are working together.
The Espera Prowler is the result of the UEE allowing Espera access to Tevarin technology. After the wars between the UEE and Tevarin, (in which the Tevarin were almost wiped out, spoiler: humans are not the good people in this conflict) Espera got their hands on a Tevarin Prowler, and essentially took the design and replicated it with human technology. So, it will be akin tot he Reliant, in that it is an alien style ship, made by human hands and tech. It will be possible though (this has been mentioned many times) that you will be able to find Tevarin Prowler wrecks to recover and rebuild an original Prowler.

As for Capt.Jackster, the source is in the video I linked. Also, the Surveyor never existed. Ben explained some time ago that the name Surveyor was just a title added to concept art by the artist, as to not confuse himself, and it was simply used as a placeholder until it was fleshed out. Interestingly enough, this original art ended up being used for the Carrack apparently. If I remember the source for this I will supply it in another comment.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Just did a quick dig, the confusion was arisen by Sean Murphy, who was (not sure if still is because of Lisa's existence) outsource manager. He mistook the Surveyor (the art of which actually became the Carrack instead of the Reclaimer) for the Collector which was the old Vanduul Harvester Carrier, which based upon the recent leak is now named the Driller.

Long story short, apparently the whole naming the Reclaimer the Surveyor was just a clusterfuck of accidental confusions.

Source:

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Just did a quick dig, the confusion was arisen by Sean Murphy, who was (not sure if still is because of Lisa's existence) outsource manager. He mistook the Surveyor (the art of which actually became the Carrack instead of the Reclaimer) for the Collector which was the old Vanduul Harvester Carrier, which based upon the recent leak is now named the Driller.

Long story short, apparently the whole naming the Reclaimer the Surveyor was just a clusterfuck of accidental confusions.

Source:
ooh...so from the concept art of the CARRACK came the SORVEYOR model...

Forgot your password?