New TEST propaganda poster available at CitizenCon

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

These should be available as A3 size prints at the TEST Squadron booth at CitizenCon this Saturday. I hope you all approve... I had a blast creating it.

... and yes, the grin is intentionally awkward and meant to look unsure that he agrees šŸ˜‰

----------

EDIT:

Since others have asked:
If the link gives you an error, RIGHT CLICK on it and select SAVE AS.

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I get what you're going for, and I must say, you succeeded way too well. Those eyes, my god. I'm going to have nightmares.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

These should be available as A3 size prints at the TEST Squadron booth at CitizenCon this Saturday. I hope you all approve... I had a blast creating it.

... and yes, the grin is intentionally awkward and meant to look unsure that he agrees šŸ˜‰
I need a full blown poster level version of this to hang at work...

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Not your best work, but I think its just because he doesn't have a beer in his hand, puke stains on his suit, an eye that's half swollen shut from a bar fight, and the viewer doesn't feel like they can "smell" the disgusting scent oozing from him.
I especially like the half smile grimace of "oooh, yea, were uh....swell....really (Ruuuuuuuun!)".
Despite the family friendly image, I will be printing in full poster size and putting it framed upon my alter at home with candles and incense so I may properly pay respects to it before playing.
YUT!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
I need a full blown poster level version of this to hang at work...
I added a link to the high resolution print file in the original post. Use that.. it will look better.

You misspelled 'Squardon.' Otherwise, excellent!
Well, "Squardon" made it into the footer though
1574292828099.png

I just may have to ask my buddy to print that for me! That looks fantastic!!
Thanks! If you or anyone else prints it, make sure to use the link to the 300ppi version I added to my original post

Myles Awaye

Commander
Donor
Nov 8, 2019
RSI Handle
Myles_Awaye
oh... look at that. You are correct. Thank you! :) I have it. Printing now... hanging on the wall. I want to represent so my students ask me what it's all about.

Reactions: mr-hasgaha

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I added a link to the high resolution print file in the original post. Use that.. it will look better.
Thanks problem is id have to either get a company to do it and send it to me. or find a local place that isnt going to charge me an arm and a leg.(everything in japan is like 3 times as expensive compared to the states.)

Forgot your password?