New Tester

Penny Royal

Commander
Aug 15, 2017
RSI Handle
PennyRoyal
Hello Pilots!

Wow, I just got here and I'm already a pilot! Hello!

New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!

New to TEST but I've been playing SC for about a year and a half. Full disclosure: I was a member of Aerospace Alliance... make of that what you will. Personally I never had any problems with those guys and they always treated me well. That said, I haven't played with them for several months now so maybe things changed.

(Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)

My RSI handle is PennyRoyal. If you have read any books by Neal Asher you'll probably know who/what Penny Royal is.

Where you from stranger?

Lisbon, Portugal :flag_pt:

What drew you to Star Citizen?

It's just such a cool and ambitious idea and I want to go along for the ride and see how far it will go.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Well, I like a bit of combat but I'm really more interested in exploration, maybe mining, exploration, transporting information & goods, exploration... and... did I mention exploration? You know, to boldly go where no hand has set foot, etc. etc.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pong, on a console I built from a kit (c. 1978)

What other games do you play?

Mainly simulation games like DCS World, FSX, FSW and adventure games like Riven, Quern, Obduction, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter... I'm currently playing a game called Dream Machine.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was drinking in a bar in a small sea port and as I staggered home through the deserted streets someone hit me on the back of the head and when I woke up I had joined Test Squadron.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Old Kirk, obviously :)

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I was a member of Aerospace Alliance.
That's okay, you are here now.
who/what Penny Royal is.
AH, the black AI.
Pong, on a console I built from a kit (c. 1978)
Wow, I like you already.
I was drinking in a bar in a small sea port and as I staggered home through the deserted streets someone hit me on the back of the head and when I woke up I had joined Test Squadron.
That's how most of us got here. :smile:

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes

Penny Royal

Commander
Aug 15, 2017
RSI Handle
PennyRoyal

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Welcome to TEST. You should try exploration. I think that you might like that profession the most.

I want to explore ships. My favorite so far is the Gemini. After weeks of navigational charts and running out of supplies, I finally made it to the bridge. I was so happy.

Forgot your password?