New to Test Squadron!

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
Hello Test Squadron!

I am a Star Citizen backer from southern California.

My preferred roles are mostly within the realm of supporting others. They consist of exploration, medical, search & rescue, mining, repair, and defense. I tend to think that I will be a lawful sort of player. I have a good sized fleet of my own but I also look forward to being a crew member for others as well.

The first game I remember playing was on my fathers XT PC. (i've been gaming on PCs for decades) I think the first game I played was Defender. These days I still play lots of different PC games but I also spend lots of time on my Switch.

It wasn't hard to find Test Squadron. You guys are everywhere! I kept finding myself on your site reading posts when I wanted to look up info on a ship or how to do something in the alpha and liked what I had read. Ultimately, what drew me in was the sense of community you guys all seem to have.

Jean-Luc Picard; Patrick Stewart is awesome.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
WooHoo a Supporting role!!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Forgot your password?