New to Test Squadron

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
My avatar is a concept i came up with then a buddy took stock images and combined them in like photoshop. I want to get it redone at some point

Reactions: Ammorn and Scape

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
My avatar is a concept i came up with then a buddy took stock images and combined them in like photoshop. I want to get it redone at some point
I was gonna have a play on photoshop making Avatars on my nightshifts coming up. Mind if i play about with yours for fun?

Reactions: Ammorn

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Well... "Professional" in air quotes right. haha I came up with the initial concept and he's making it better. He's also re-making my intro and extro, the current one has that whole ear-rape thing going on.
If you go to the Media forum section here on the forums there are TEST intro animations you can download and add to your channel

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I was gonna have a play on photoshop making Avatars on my nightshifts coming up. Mind if i play about with yours for fun?
Go for it dude! did you want the stock images that were used or? Hope you have fun! and if you make a better version..... lol

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Go for it dude! did you want the stock images that were used or? Hope you have fun! and if you make a better version..... lol
If you got the stock images send them to me on Discord, any ideas what youd like?? I dont promise anything haha

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Thanks! TGC is The Game Channel, I didn't have anything more original than that. Yeah I'll definitely have a look at the media you mentioned. I'm looking at making something around Star Citizen, been obsessing all day. Just took a buddy of mine out for a ride in the 600i. I also bought some upgrades for the 325a, the stock guns are garbage and I got blown up trying to recover a black box.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Remember, as of yet the different parts you buy are not insured so if you blow up you would have to rebuy ect

Forgot your password?