New to Test Squadron

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Oh I know, just in the last two days I see what Mr. Roberts is doing. It's everything we could have ever asked for. My only gripe is I can't buy LTI for my other ships. 😉

Reactions: Ammorn and Vavrik

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Thanks guys! Haha if I grumble too much just tell me to shut up and have a drink... then I'll be an entertaining, drunk, grumpy old bastard. 😜

Nothing like flying a ship after a few, three glasses of whiskey!
Glasses or bottles?

Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Ammorn

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Thanks for all the new friendly welcomes! Someone mentioned a wild ride above, trust me I'm in!!! Still working out how to exit a hanger using afterburners in my 600i just because... I guess the grouping system in this game leaves a lot to be desired.... just add me and let me know your in-game name so I can add you...

"LoicFarris"

Reactions: Ammorn and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Bottles! Gin, Whiskey, Vodka, or whatever that one drink is that you think is the BEST EVER but all your friends hate. 😁
Hmm. My friends and I don't hate anything with alcohol in it. We did have a bit of a touch and go with Cedar Beer once, but that was all of us...and it's more like a soft drink than beer. Stuff turned out to be a lot more fun to trick people into drinking than drinking yourself.

Reactions: Scape and Ammorn

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
haha! A buddy of mine brought some Ceder Beer over not long ago, it went down way too easy, definitely a good summer drink. I've been mixing vodka or gin lately, but I just picked up a really nice bottle of Scotch while I was in Dallas on business, can't find it in Colorado for some reason.

Glengoyne 15 year

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
We need a TEST beer Koozies...

On that topic, anybody have a link to the TEST bling store? I'm sure I'll find it at some point, but trying to get a video uploaded of my mishaps in SC. 😉

Reactions: Scape and Ammorn
Forgot your password?