New to TEST

SBGaV

Ensign
Mar 9, 2019
RSI Handle
SBGaV
Hey guys,

I'm @LoicFarris nephew and I'm new to Star Citizen. I've been watching my Uncle play Alpha since I was 11 years old, he used to play the ship commercials over and over again and I'd pretend to be interested. A week ago, I watched him and TEST playing, the game looked pretty sick, so I asked him if I could try it out. He was a little too excited I think.

So after nagging the shit out of him, I conned him into buying me a Constellation Andromeda pledge package. I've only flown a few days, so I'm pretty new to the mechanics. I'm also a big Destiny 2 player, my Uncle got me a copy of Anthem, but I haven't played it at all yet. I've been putting all my time into Destiny 2 and I love that game so much, and I'm pretty sure I'll like Star Citizen almost as much.

I also have a YouTube Channel, but it's pretty Toxic, I live stream on it and I will start posting Star Citizen and Destiny 2. I already have a bunch of videos of COD, Fortnite, WW2, Apex Legends and I think that's it.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Oh and it's about time you finally got on the forums Gavin!

He's not only learning how to fly a ship, he got his learners permit on Monday 2019/03/04. So like a good little Nephew, he drove me to the liquor store and home today. 😁

Forgot your password?