New to Test.

Kuenamon

Ensign
Jun 23, 2020
RSI Handle
Kuenamon
Hey folks.

Kuenamon here.

Figured I would do the member introduction. I'll do a little copy paste of the questions and answer what I can :)

Where you from stranger? I currently live in British Columbia, Canada. Been living in this province for most of my life and wouldn't change it for the world....or would I?

What drew you to Star Citizen? Live out my (and most everyone's) child like dream of exploring space. The ideas Chris Roberts has presented to me instantly drew me to this game. I have been a backer since day 1 and have been excited to play this game ever since.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Right now? I can't choose tbh. I want to try all aspects of the game on some level and see what game play loops get me hooked. Currently it's hauling with the Cat, and hunting targets with the Cutty. That could all change as other loops are unlocked for us to try.

What was the first game you remember playing? Rad Racer on the nintendo. Been hooked on games ever since.

What other games do you play? Right now, mostly SC. But I just purchased Detroit Become Human, and once it downloads (50 gigs on an internet connection ran by hamsters in a wheel), I'll play that for awhile. Dota 2 and really whatever comes out that looks interesting. Cyberpunk 2077 will likely be the next game I sink tons of hours into.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I heard about you
folks back in the Eve online days when I played. I never did get to experience the larger corporations as I didn't stick around long enough to, but I was close to trying to get in with you folks then.

Picard or Kirk? Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk. I enjoy Origin stories and I think Chris Pine nailed it.

Well, if you folks have any more questions, let me know!

See you in the Verse.

Forgot your password?