New to the game!

Kaleto

Ensign
Jun 22, 2020
RSI Handle
Caine-Kaleto
Hey! Just recently started playing the game and was looking around for a large active guild and you guys are #1 on that list so here I am. Names Kaleto, but I also go by Caine.

Where you from stranger?
The land of maple syrup and mooses (meese?) - Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I used to be super skeptical about the game but after following it for years I thought Id back it and see what all the fuss was about, fell in love almost instantly since I had no idea there was so much to do already.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Bit of everything honestly, I actively play EVE (part of the TEST alliance - now called TAPI) but I love the entire scale of everything. Most likely going to go the hauling route until the Starlifter's are in game then I'm gonna fly around and drop tanks on people :)

What was the first game you remember playing?

Oh boy, the first game where I was seriously playing was called Ace Online - super old space fighter game/korean MMO that was originally known as Space Cowboys Online. That was a solid 13+ years ago but the game is still around!

What other games do you play?
I'm really into competitive MMO's. I mostly go between EVE and Black Desert Online but I sometimes try to find private servers for AO just to relive the glory days.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Honestly I just went to the org page and looked for the largest, most active org that didnt seem tooooo serious. I tried a few other ones out and the hardcore RP was a bit too much for me. Not that I'm against it or anything, just not a fan of having someone scream in my ear while I play a game.

Picard or Kirk?
1000% Picard. No debate, didnt even spend a second to think about it.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hi! Welcome! Eat drink be merry and crash spaceships into solar objects!!

Forgot your password?