Next Batch of Beer Mugs have been dispatched!

NinjaGirl

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2015
RSI Handle
NinjaGirl
Thank you so much for your orders!

My first sandblaster broke down after the first mug so I had to get a new one (thanks amazon for prime shipping!) but I got to work quickly after it arrived.

Here's a quick peek into the process:

I didn't take photos of this, but first I customized the logo with dimensions needed and name requested, sent everything through to my vinyl cutting machine and removed the positive image in order to make a stencil.

I placed the stencils and taped off the edges to make sure I didn't sandblast outside of the needed areas. Montoya advised me not to drink while trying to center these on the mugs and glasses, but I think it was 5 o'clock somewhere, so I hope they came out straight! :)

Etching with my new sandblasting tool & headlamp, in my awesome home-made sandblasting box made
from a sterilite bin, plexiglass, dishwashing gloves and a whole lotta nuts & bolts. Montoya didn't help me make the box because he's too lazy.

A few of the finished products:

And the final lineup:

Sorry about all the baby stuff in the background. It's for our Testies-in-training...
Cheers everyone!;)

----
edit by chrizz

This is how you order:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-beer-mugs-shot-glasses-patches-and-vinyl-decals.6636/

---

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

I think I see mine in the line-up! Second mug! Woot. Awesome work NinjaGirl! Can't wait to chug from it.

I would totally bring this to CitizenCon in Oct, but I don't want to risk it breaking.

NinjaGirl

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2015
RSI Handle
NinjaGirl
Here's a picture of the 16 oz pub glass (on the right) to get an idea of the size compared to the beer mugs. These are $18 + shipping.

and here's some personalized glass mugs for those that like fancy swirly pretty things.. :) It can be on the pub glasses if that's your preference, but the design would be smaller since there's less room width wise.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See, I've been avoiding the TEST stuff(shirts, mugs etc) links because money and stuff. And because of this attitude:
Holy shit. Must have. Clicking links. Go faster phone. Gaaaaaaa.

Beautiful work.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
If you do another run of these id definitely like to be on the list

Reactions: NinjaGirl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Montoya advised me not to drink while trying to center these on the mugs and glasses, but I think it was 5 o'clock somewhere, so I hope they came out straight! :)
Let them who is without alcohol cast the first stone.
Also not pictured is my rubbing every one of these on my nipples.
This is the kind of customer service that will keep people coming back for more!

Also, I filled it with root beer just to demonstrate the contrast because I have work in a few hours, but I'm pretty sure it changed into one of those new alcoholic root beers on the way!

PS: It kinda looks like there are discolorations in the engraving, but that's just a bit of smudging from transport. A quick rub-down and it's beautifully clear.

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Very nice work!! I will definately pick up some glasses but i will have to wait til after I get my CitizenCon plans squared away.

Reactions: NinjaGirl
Forgot your password?