NFTs: did I just hear a 'pop' or is this more of a 'blip'?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
To see how the NFT market is doing, there is a new NFT project release on Saturday called Otherside.xyz
I take it this was a quiet launch? As a layman having heard nothing about it, seems it has not caused a splash if it was intended to? No news articles that I can see popping up on Google, no Wiki entry as yet...? Do we know how it went at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I take it this was a quiet launch? As a layman having heard nothing about it, seems it has not caused a splash if it was intended to? No news articles that I can see popping up on Google, no Wiki entry as yet...? Do we know how it went at all?
The opposite of quiet! It was massive, but NFTs are just not mainstream news unless some celeb did something.

1651505469181.png

Still massive amounts of money flowing into the space.

There was a lot that went wrong with this launch, it was massive and fees involved shot up to crazy levels.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
As I said in a previous post, the NFT market as a whole is difficult to gauge for bubble status. Some projects like the one above break all records, but other lesser know and shit-tier will flop. So its a bubble and not a bubble depending where you look.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The opposite of quiet! It was massive, but NFTs are just not mainstream news unless some celeb did something.

View attachment 22795

Still massive amounts of money flowing into the space.

There was a lot that went wrong with this launch, it was massive and fees involved shot up to crazy levels.
Many thanks Glorious Leader! Appreciate the updates, when one hears nothing it's easy to think whatever was happening has gone away whereas it appears it has anything but gone anywhere :-)

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?