Nicotine signing in.

Nicotine

Space Marshal
Its been a long while coming but I am ready to finally say it.

I have a serious addiction to Star Citizen.
What better place to work out a solution to this addiction than here. I currently have 3 accounts with various ships spread over them. I have no chance of ever using 90% of my ships with out some help from other people. So here I am joining the Best Squadron.

Where you from stranger?
England. Its little island floating around in the Atlantic. Rumor has it we are quite good at the Olympic games!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Flying around in a Big Bad Ass ship shooting stuff up. Its the simple things in life that matter.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Oh dear I am going to show my age now. Star Raiders on the Atari 400 was the first game I ever bought (well my dad did technically) but I remember pong on my granddads Atari console before that.

What other games do you play?
2TB+ of steam games. Currently I am getting board of Blade and Soul getting back into World of War Ships and dabbling with Overwatch.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was clicking through youtube and found one of you're videos. Also Test is all over the RSI forums and at the top of the leader boards for some modes of games and your one of the largest organisations out there!

My friend convinced me to join you. While chatting on Skype he told me that I really should join Test Squadron if I ever want to actually fly half my ships. Hes not even a member of any organisation so it shows you how good your reputation is.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk of course.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh dear I am going to show my age now. Star Raiders on the Atari 400 was the first game I ever bought (well my dad did technically) but I remember pong on my granddads Atari console before that
Mine was Joust, Atari 2600 I do believe. Before we got the sweet upgrade to the 7800. Man that was epic.

I have a serious addiction to Star Citizen
I can't seem to keep the needle out of my vain.
Hes not even a member of any organisation so it shows you how good your reputation is
Boy oh boy do we have everyone fooled. Haha.

Welcome to TEST old man. ;) Good to have you with us.
(>v<)7

Forgot your password?