Ninjagirl told me to go trim the grass 5hrs ago

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I kept procrastinating, then I hear the weedtrimmer going and see this...

Am I in trouble?

If I don't respond to this thread, it means I have succumb to injuries from gardening equipment.

I pass on full control of TEST to Seung, may god have mercy on his soul.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
She looks much better cutting the grass than you do boss so I'd just leave it as it is!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I remember your tweet @Montoya where NinjaGirl asked you to mow the lawn and you went out and actually mowed the lawn.

My wife turned to me and said "Look, the Glorious Leader doesn't have to be told twice to do it", so I went out and mowed the lawn.

I'm going to show her this thread in the morning and see what happens :slight_smile:

Deadnedz007

Vice Admiral
Jun 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Ddzdeadz007
I kept procrastinating, then I hear the weedtrimmer going and see this...

Am I in trouble?

If I don't respond to this thread, it means I have succumb to injuries from gardening equipment.

I pass on full control of TEST to Seung, may god have mercy on his soul.
Is that an ELECTRIC weed whacker I see there?! Hopefully she didn’t have to thread the strings herself... that can be a doozy!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Am I in trouble?
You're not... like in trouble, like you won't likely be in the doghouse, or sleeping on the couch for this specifially. But trouble is a kind of range. you need to equalize this, or it counts as a loss of status with your wife. Not a good situation, because they tend to pile up over time. You need to be more careful of this, especially when she's holding a week whacker lest she mistake a part of anatomy for a weed.

I'm going to show her this thread in the morning and see what happens
Yes, well you are going to be in trouble.

@Montoya, and @NaffNaffBobFace if he follows through: my advice to reduce the loss of status issue is, make dinner, and do the dishes. Anything less, and you're not equalizing the status damage.

And we all know now that @NinjaGirl is really in charge, in case there was ever any doubt.

Forgot your password?