NO ESCAPE! from Siege of Orison! what happens when you're stranded with no way out?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If you log out from the game without using a bed, I wonder where you end up when you log back in.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When there's no way out, I hope that there's a shaved ice feature. Come one...come all...and enjoy NomadicHavoc's shaved ice! What makes friends faster than putting up a stand to sell tasty cherry flavored shaved ice? It may be laced with blowfish toxins, but it's super tasty!
If you wipe out all of the criminals by getting them to consume your "wild cherry" puffer fish toxin shaved ice, that should award you with a special badge of "Peacemaker Through Killer Culinary Concoctions".

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@Talonsbane May I entice you with a fabulous concoction from my E1 Spirit's drink master? If yes, maybe I can upgrade to a level 2 "Peacemaker Through Killer Culinary Concocutions" badge. The 1st and only one's free...
Sounds awesome! In RL, I've created a few beverages that I've shared with friends through the years. Some of them are best when sipped & savored, others are best as shots that catch you by surprise. Cheers!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I did SoO from the first platform to the last in medium armor(except for a heavy Morokov helmet, which probably saved my life), a paramed gun, 4 medpens, a sweet Gallant rifle with a 4x scope and Emod stabilizer, a silenced LH86 pistol and some munchies.

By the time we got to that last platform(same one in the video), I was down to 29% health with a tier 1 head injury, tier 2 chest injury and mostly blind from blood in my eyes. I think I had 6 rounds left in the Gallant, but we had killed all the bad guys(at least none of them were spawning), and Dooli paid us and said to leave the area.

Up to this point, one of the guys I was with kept hitting me with his paramed gun, which was doing nothing but keeping the blood out of my face, and encouraging me to keep going. After we were just sitting there, someone asked what we should do now, and the consensus was to wait on the kindness of strangers for a ride out, as I guess the shuttles weren’t running at that point.

I had been running for at least an hour and a half at this point and I was pretty IRL pooped, and my poor character was mostly dead, so I checked my bank account and sure enough I was up 100k, so I just quit. Logged back on, woke up in Orison with all the gear I had left, and still at 29% health. So now the air conditioning in my house freezes up as it sometimes does this time of year(South Florida)and I strip down to my underwear.

Back in the game, I figure it’s also a good idea to strip down to my skivvies because I might die on the way to the Orison hospital and lose all that gear. So here I am, shuffling over to the hospital like Quasimodo with this grimace of pain on my face, past a bunch of guys coming out of the hospital and paying no attention to me. In the end, I got fully healed, kept all my gear, and had a blast.

Yesterday, having learned my lesson, I go back in with overlord armor, my trusty Gallant, and a grenade launcher…I didn’t last 10 minutes.

I don’t do much FPS stuff, but that was the most pure fun I’ve had in star citizen, in my underwear, in a long time.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
That's weird cool, ya bunch of crims! My thought is how far below did the impound go?

Could you have jumped off and been scooped up in freefall by the ship below the platform outside the impound zone?
you know, I haven't thought of that. we could've tried that if I did. maybe next time... in 10 years when CIG finally decide to fix bugs and improve performance.

I did SoO from the first platform to the last in medium armor...

but did you get the completion properly?

Last edited:

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
you know, I haven't thought of that. we could've tried that if I did. maybe next time... in 10 years when CIG finally decide to fix bugs and improve performance.

but did you get the completion properly?
You know, I don't think I did. When I got to Solanki, the first lieutenant was already dead and the mob I fell in with was just mopping up and fighting their way to the shuttle to the next platform. That seemed to be a recurring theme until we reached the last platform because that Ren guy was still alive when we got there but was killed just a few seconds after that. We just went around killing bad guys until they stopped spawning. Made 100K and had a lot of fun!

Forgot your password?