No Man's Sky - Mega Thread [First Planet Screenshots, Coordination, Etc.]

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
THE WAIT IS OVER! No Man's Sky is finally live for PC! So before we get 10+ different threads all about NMS we will consolidate our love for this game into this megathread!

I should probably write more, but I am gonna go back to playing NMS :)

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
I just find out how to get Units (credits ingame) quickly:

1. Farm many Irons & Plutonium.
2. Craft some bypass chips (costs 10 Irons and 10 Plutonium) until it fills your backpack up.
3. Sell them.
4. ???
5. Profit.

[Few minutes later]

Ta-dah~!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I just find out how to get Units (credits ingame) quickly:

1. Farm many Irons & Plutonium.
2. Craft some bypass chips (costs 10 Irons and 10 Plutonium) until it fills your backpack up.
3. Sell them.
4. ???
5. Profit.

[Few minutes later]

Ta-dah~!
if you upload what you name you make money and a lot of it

Reactions: Blind Owl

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Gamble just named a system after me :p now i am waiting for someone to find ducks in space >.> you know what to do people!
If I get the game (and don't instantly get bored of it) I'll take my ship and find space ducks.... And then call them pigeons because pigeons > ducks

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
if you upload what you name you make money and a lot of it
Pfffffffffffffft... Too long to explore and not much money for finding and naming all these bullshits.

Let me explain:

First, you must have many slots in your backpack, it's highly required. I have 25 slots.
All i did is just mining 3000 Plutonium and 3000 Iron, crafting 600 Bypass chips and selling them to Outpost/Trade.

And...
I made 2.145.000 Units in few minutes!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Pfffffffffffffft... Too long to explore and not much money for finding and naming all these bullshits.

Let me explain:

First, you must have many slots in your backpack, it's highly required. I have 25 slots.
All i did is just mining 3000 Plutonium and 3000 Iron, crafting 600 Bypass chips and selling them to Outpost/Trade.

And...
I made 2.145.000 Units in few minutes!

do you know of a quick way to get slots?

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
do you know of a quick way to get slots?
Instead of selling your Bypass chips, use it to hack the beacon (something metalic with glowly orange-pillar on it) and select "Shelter". Then the waypoint leads you to "drop-pod", once you arrived: enter inside the drop-pod, buy the extra Inventory slot. Repeat.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Instead of selling your Bypass chips, use it to hack the beacon (something metalic with glowly orange-pillar on it) and select "Shelter". Then the waypoint leads you to "drop-pod", once you arrived: enter inside the drop-pod, buy the extra Inventory slot. Repeat.
noice

Forgot your password?