No Not Believer Here

Yuka

Lieutenant
May 5, 2020
RSI Handle
Yuka
Hey all.. Just submitted my app and semen sample. I've been eating a lot of pineapple so hopefully it is acceptable.

I flew with you all back in Eve many many years ago. I'm looking forward to the camaraderie we had back then.

I'm from Ohio, USA - most boring state with the worst drivers ever.

Chris Roberts whispered sweet innocence into my ears back in 2012.. I backed in 2013 after playing hard to get.

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to in Star Citizen - I guess just the entire experience... The world. I'm pissed I was born too soon to explore the stars so Star Citizen will be my outlet for that rage.

The first game I remember playing was some shit brick of a game where I moved shit on some super pixelated heavy equipment. Some sort of learning game on a PC way back when. I don't remember much more than that. mid-to-late 80s for sure.

I currently play a shit-fuck-ton of Star Citizen. When I'm not doing that, I play Factorio and build constructs of scary capabilities... Autist level scary.

Some guys in Eve invited me to some nullsec org. I had nothing going on that day so I figured it could be fun to be baited into some crap in nullsec. Turns out it wasn't bait. It was TEST. Best squadron.

I don't have a preference on Kirk or Picard. My profession has me often among crowds of power nerds and I enjoy randomly yelling out "KIrk was the better captain" into groups of them just to watch the chaos ensue. Sometimes I say it as I'm leaving for the day. Chaos is my artistic medium.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Welcome!

Just so you know Test Squadron is actually not affiliated to TEST in EVE (I actually thought the same thing too)

That said we do have our fair share of former EVE players here though (I was actually a member of one of the nullsec Northern Coalition Alliances).

Anyway, welcome and Fly safe!

Yuka

Lieutenant
May 5, 2020
RSI Handle
Yuka
Welcome!

Just so you know Test Squadron is actually not affiliated to TEST in EVE (I actually thought the same thing too)

That said we do have our fair share of former EVE players here though (I was actually a member of one of the nullsec Northern Coalition Alliances).

Anyway, welcome and Fly safe!
I'm definitely tracking. I was more hoping for the members and less the affiliation with the Eve group. I got what I was hoping for.

I'm looking forward to flying with all of you.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey all.. Just submitted my app and semen sample. I've been eating a lot of pineapple so hopefully it is acceptable.

I flew with you all back in Eve many many years ago. I'm looking forward to the camaraderie we had back then.

Chris Roberts whispered sweet innocence into my ears back in 2012.. I backed in 2013 after playing hard to get.

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to in Star Citizen - I guess just the entire experience... The world. I'm pissed I was born too soon to explore the stars so Star Citizen will be my outlet for that rage.

The first game I remember playing was some shit brick of a game where I moved shit on some super pixelated heavy equipment. Some sort of learning game on a PC way back when. I don't remember much more than that. mid-to-late 80s for sure.

I currently play a shit-fuck-ton of Star Citizen. When I'm not doing that, I play Factorio and build constructs of scary capabilities... Autist level scary.

Some guys in Eve invited me to some nullsec org. I had nothing going on that day so I figured it could be fun to be baited into some crap in nullsec. Turns out it wasn't bait. It was TEST. Best squadron.

I don't have a preference on Kirk or Picard. My profession has me often among crowds of power nerds and I enjoy randomly yelling out "KIrk was the better captain" into groups of them just to watch the chaos ensue. Sometimes I say it as I'm leaving for the day. Chaos is my artistic medium.
I like this guy already hes one @Carlos Spicyweiner to put in the oven.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan

Umm no. Ohio does not have the worst drivers in the US.

I‘ve traveled almost every state, and so far, the worst IMO is Mass... Boston in specific. Nashville is close behind, and California is a close third with its laws allowing bikers to run down between lanes. (Not their fault, they are just doing what the laws allow).

In Delaware, I see lots of people stop at the very end of an on-ramp, because they don’t know how to merge...and even they are not the worst state.

that said, if you are in a Midwest state and have snow, stay off the roads until the idiots wreck their cars on day 1 or 2.

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
Welcome...were you with the swarm in EVE?
"shit-fuck-ton" is a standard metric unit of meassure in my book...Welcome Test...Or Rewelcome..........................Welcome Back....hummmmmmm

Forgot your password?