"Normal Threads"? I don't think so.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
There's nothing "normal" here that I've seen.

Where you from stranger?
I live on a small hamster farm, with my brother billy-bob and many furry friends.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The gravitational divergence of the slope maxed at a singularity and because it was rotating strongly in 4 dimensions the consequent temporal vortex threw me into this universe, same as everyone else. Duh.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Kill things and take their treasure. Steal ships. Explore. And of course, everybody wants to rule the world.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Jacks? Tidily Winks? Not sure, but yeah that's a good question. ::choakcoughchoak::

What other games do you play?
That's a good question. ::choakcoughchoak::

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Montoya's vid is just awesome in a can. He had me rolling from the start in the most recent vid. That was the first I'd seen of TestSquadron and it was enough to make me come sign up. I should note that he said we can sign up even if we aren't yet paying for the game, but that the sign up requires we lie in order to do this. I lied. The question is, am I doing it now or did I do it to get in the mad house?

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk. He gets all the hot chicks. Picard only got Vash.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The gravitational divergence of the slope maxed at a singularity and because it was rotating strongly in 4 dimensions the consequent temporal vortex threw me into this universe, same as everyone else. Duh.
Science! Quick, get this man drunk. He's makes no sense with his sensical talk. We can't have that.

Reactions: TheWoad

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You hold his mouth open I'll pour it in. If he fights.... I'll force feed him like a bird. Man I'm actually kinda drunk right now this coffee stout is STROOOONGNGGG
Hahaha, Atta boy. If you keep drinking, you'll never have to contend with a hangover. ;)
Also, I've heard no more science. We must have succeeded. *high five*

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Yes, I do. There are entirely too many shadows here and they need to be reaped. People keep sowing shadows with no notion of what sort of crop they'll get. So far as I'm concerned, enough shadow to hide me and my pilfered pirate booty is enough shadow.

As for pouring in the drink, so long as its labeled "Tequila" or "Rum" all is well. Wine relieved from fat freighters is also agreeable. Okay, ale is good. And mead. Oh, and brandy. There are various liqueurs I can tolerate. Pretty much all of them. Any liqueur that qualifies as liquor. Em. . . never mind. Don't even worry about what it is, just pour it in.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?