Notice: Professions Subforum is NOT for organizing your own private subdivision!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the Professions Subforum!

Here you are free to discuss the myriad aspects of Star Citizen gameplay and the mechanics behind various play styles. Share your latest racing tips and ship loadouts to become like @Shive the Speed Devil or how to dominate enemies in Arena Commander!

Please note that this section is not for organizing subdivisions and recruiting! Just share the love and know that TEST community is humongous enough for you to log into PU and immediately ask people to join your mining fleet, exploration, etc!

If you are interested in joining/creating official divisions of TEST Squadron, we are waiting for launch of Org 2.0 which reportedly is going to access to such awesome features!

That is all!

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Basically that is what everyone of this Squads are atm an assortment of teams of like minded folks. The only "Official" Squads would be those put in place by like a military director specifically for any needed military actions like "Officially" kicking someones teeth in with the screaming deaths of 1000's of auroras spread across all instances. Currently we just have these teams forming up which is fully expected anyhow since you can't cram 1000+ players into one instance or whatever they are going to have set up I'm sure. Hence there are multiple pirate squads, exploration squads, trade squads, etc.

We all a big family but doesn't mean we are all together all the time. More like we have a group of preferred family members we chill with daily. Of course if someone insults our second adopted cousin twice removed we all come together and tap dance on their dead bodies. Blood for the Blood God. Dunks for the Dunk God. Drunks for the Beer God Praise be his name!
This I like!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Here you are free to discuss the myriad aspects of Star Citizen gameplay and the mechanics behind various play styles. Share your latest racing tips and ship loadouts to become like @Shive the Speed Devil or how to dominate enemies in Arena Commander!

Please note that this section is not for organizing subdivisions and recruiting! Just share the love and know that TEST community is humongous enough for you to log into PU and immediately ask people to join your mining fleet, exploration, etc!

If you are interested in joining/creating official divisions of TEST Squadron, we are waiting for launch of Org 2.0 which reportedly is going to access to such awesome features!

That is all!
So, we do require some regional subs. Right?

I know that LA/SoCal will be a big market, PDX/PNW obviously needs a geo-sub, I'm guessing Monty's neck of the woods will too, I know we have a bunch of dudes in the North East as well. It's always easier to game together when you have regional subs but no idea what your guys' take on it is.

Anyway, just thought I should leave this here.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Is that thing still under development? Or will it be releashed "soon" (TM)?

PS: I study Computer Engineering, I might be able to help

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

That is all!
Okay. I herewith want to announce that - as SOON(tm) as Org2.0 is released - I will found the TEST subdivision TEST ACMe - Astros Coffee&Maintenance. :D

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I am making a group called seung hamsters it is a salvage group that does security, exploration, logistics, and needs capital ships. We shall harness the power of seungs hamsters to power our ships.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane

That is all!
So no sub divisions, but... sub sub divisions?

and sub sub sub divisions?

And what about multiplications?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
OK, I'll make a post about all the fun Squadron 999 [TESTES] members are going to have roleplaying as roleplayers and post it somewhere else

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika
Forgot your password?