November giveaway! Mustang Beta!

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
I'd like to be a diplomat, so I can travel the universe sightseeing and experience all the exotic foods and girls.
And then create many TEST members exclusive Gentlemens Clubs in every sector of space.
There will be an officers exclusive lounge for the most "high quality engagements", all in the name of making friends and alliances.

(But in reality, I just want to travel in my Idris and kill everything in our way).

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
Exploration or Black Flag no doubt! It mostly depends on how exploration will work out to be in the final release. If it's good then that is my main choice otherwise a pirate life for me!

Canesman

Admiral
Oct 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Canesman
Combat all the way, I plan on being a torn in most people sides. I also look forward to being a combat support for the miner. Nothing like watching your buddies backs as they make a loot of cash.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Looking forward to logistics. Refueling / re supplying all my fellow Testies. When you absolutely, positively need it at my convenience. Beer kegs fly for free.

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
It's taken me some time to decide, as I'm generally a guy who likes to do everything, but the more I've read about people trying to make "less-than-legal" activities for the more pirate-minded Citizens extremely difficult, the more I've been driven to take their side. As such, Black Flag has me super excited, and I'd argue we've got the best of the logos present! I'm ready to get out there and explore the options of a Pirate, Privateer, or Mercenary, where really you can do anything you want, just a "Yarrrrrrrrr" and a beer!

Reactions: Reptar Khan

JFeezy

Vice Admiral
Nov 4, 2015
RSI Handle
JFeezy
Logistics with a minor in Leadership. Because, let's face it, I was born to be a bad-ass Mustang driving Logistics mogul. Eat your heart out UPS. Test Intergalactic Transports will be kickin names and taking ass. But we are gonna shorten that shit to TNT because F*** spelling.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I'm excited about exploration. I am looking forward to cruising through space and taking in the sites, and maybe finding some cool stuff along the way. I just hope I don't run into to many speed bumps that try to take the stuff I may find. But that's what we have TESTies for right :)

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
As much as I want to say Exploration, as I'm the type to go down a dark alleyway just to see where it leads, I think that's not where I'll end up. Diplomacy is probably my strong suit. It's amazing how many friends you can win with dirty jokes. Plus, I really have this strong desire to want people to like me.

But at the same time, I also really want to be useful. I'm having fun attempting to get better at dog fighting, and a good fighter might be really valuable. I also tend to take on roles like medic and healer in other games, again, so I can be as useful as possible (and people have an interest in keeping me alive).

How's that for a succinct answer?

100% my OC. totally not plagiarized

Renshnard

Vice Admiral
Dec 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Renshnard
I would say Gray Flag. I want to do some Bounty Hunting and Smuggling with a little trouble making mixed in. Who doesn't want to make a little trouble every now and again?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Oh come on, only pick one to be super excited about? >.< You're making this hard on me. Well I guess most excited about would be explorations, drunkenly cruising through the verse with a bunch of testing getting into trouble. What's not to like? I love the idea of finding new places that no one else has seen before and charting new space or even finding artifacts or even new aliens! :D you are lucky you are not getting a page out of me right now ;) hahaha

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek

So, I'm looking forward to being the first brewer in space. Secondly, and most importantly, Mining with the Rock Raiders! It's dangerous, exciting, lucrative, and some of the coolest people will be part of the Rock Raiders.

I am in no way promoting the Rock Raiders, nor have any official affiliation with the Rock Raiders. I am not being paid to say Rock Raiders. Test Squadron, Best Squardon?

Last edited:

scottntot

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
scottntot
Exploration is what I'm the most excited about. It's going to be a huge, open world with all the work they've put into it over the years bundled into one universe. I can't wait to explore Vann on foot with its aurora-like skies and snowy landscapes, or take the monorail from the landing zone to Prime on the planet Terra. Every system is going to be awesome, known or unknown.

Reactions: GameFleek

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
i'm clearly leadership material

If not ill harvest leader beans from the corpses of our enemies and arrange then like so

Reactions: Bishop

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight

Pirate reporting in! I have a vested interest in stealing and plundering, so I am going to have to go with the Black Flags! I might add that I HOPE that Black Flags have a NBSI (not blue, shoot it!) policy, both ensuring lots of entertaining combat as well as protecting out allies. Asteroid-ho, ya Planet-lubbers! Make 'em walk the airlock!

ikerbals

Commander
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
ikerbals
I cannot wait for the Black Flag Division! My Endeavor will be making all sorts of illegal goodies!

Nander

Rear Admiral
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Nander
For me it would be mainly Logistics! There will never be enough "supplies" on our system's front lines and someone has to resupply our brave fighters with fuel for ship and human *wink*

My Freelancer MAX stands ready for (ab)use by our lovely leadership!

Forgot your password?