November giveaway! Mustang Beta!

GLaDOS

Captain
Dec 7, 2013
RSI Handle
CharlesT
I am very excited about the diplomacy aspect and want to contribute there! When we inevitably declare war on someone I want to deliver the message via a high speed docking maneuver with the tip of my 890 and whatever big ship they may have!

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166
I think I'm most excited about exploration. The idea of getting out into the verse and seeing what's out there! Being able to discover new and interesting things to fly my ship into for the glory of test!

Larsmir

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Larsmir
I'm looking forward to participating in the Exploration division. Team up, jump insane distances, find new places into which to crash Auroras.

Reactions: GameFleek

RedDevil

Space Marshal
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
RedDevil9
Black Flag is so intriguing, its got it all, exploring the verse and striking fear on unsuspecting citizens, hauling stolen goods around galaxies and being a pirate is so much fun,

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
So tough to reduce it to just one.
Exploration really calls to me. I'd love to get out there and push the envelope and see what can be found.
I'd also like to protect what we find and exploit. I think they go together. So if some combat just happens to find its way in there, so much the better.
Best thing is, we don't have to do just one thing. We should be able to wet our whistle and get our itches scratched no matter what we feel like doing. It's going to be great! :)

-Thanks to Black Sunder for the donation and to Krystal LeChuck for the Division artwork.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Takarian

Grand Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Takarian
I am most looking forward to exploration until I get to drunk and get chucked out.
Then joining logistics where once again I will get drunk and get thrown out.
Then joining the mining arm of our glorious Test where you guessed it, I will be dismissed for drinking to much.
By this time I will be ready to join all the rest of the habitual, intoxicated drunks in leadership.
Hic* Hic*

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Rock raiders /logistics

I am terrible at combat, so I will be looking forward to finally playing a space game that actually has a mining system that does not make you alt tab to watch tv/movies (eve online).

My side jobs will be fuel hauling with Star G and Repairing Cap ships TEST 'borrows' with a Crucible

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Test Pirate Best Pirate, because I have no idea what the game is going to be like, but I would like to make known a single fact : I will play how I want to play, not how ADI wants people to play! (And I'm going for them first, to disrupt as many of their missions as possible) - HUZZAH!

DID I WIN??

Reactions: honcho12

sporespawn

Vice Admiral
Dec 13, 2014
RSI Handle
sporesp4wn

Black Flag

About a year ago I tried playing MWO, this was my first experience playing online games and there discovered the thrill of PVP combat. Unfortunately I’m horrible at it. My hope is that as a pirate I’ll be able to choose confrontations where I have enough of an advantage to make up for my ineptitude.

Reactions: honcho12

chevi350

Captain
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
chevi350
Exploration :) I think traveling trough each galaxy and discovering what CIG has been working on piece by piece make it super exiting.
Also just being able to travel with friends from test squadron best squadron will be amazing finding that down ship in space or finding that special plant and calming it or Test would be the coolest thing ever. Test squadron best squadron for ever!!!! <3

Bourito

Lieutenant
Feb 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Bourito
I am most interested in Exploration/Science. I am realy looking forward to exploring new systems and discovering new tech/lore what ever :D
Maybe the reason why I am that much into Science/Exploration is that I am at the (hopefully) start of a scientific career in RL :)

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Black flag coz hopefully it pays quite well unlike one game (COUGH ELITE). Plus the avenger now makes slaves out of used escape pods :D
and heres a bity of music for the lulz

Bojangles

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Clumsy McFumbles
Bojangles is looking forward to being a part of the diplomacy division. Yes I am speaking in the third person. It would be nice to have a Mustang to dish out some "tough love" to those Citizens that may or may not be so willing to bend to TEST's will... I mean negotiate a fair deal with TEST... Yeah, that one...

divzro

Captain
Jan 13, 2015
RSI Handle
DIvZro
Black Flag.
Who can you trust if not a pirate?
You can always trust the untrustworthy because you can always trust that they will be untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy you can’t trust. –
Captain Jack Sparrow

Reactions: MzHartz

Khad

Vice Admiral
Oct 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Khadbanks
I'm looking forward to the combat division as I assume the FPS combat will fall under that division. I have eagerly been awaiting the FPS module as I am a big fan of first person shooters and want to do something FPS related in the PU.

Iconalist

Admiral
Aug 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Iconalist
Mining > Black Flag > Combat....in that order.

I like the idea of mining because I think I'm pretty good at setting up logistical operations, also the idea of running a mining operation as a team/big ass group has me very excite!

Black flag because well....who doesn't love booty.

Combat because bitches need to die, and I am good at dying.....I mean making people die....shut up!

MON_X

Lieutenant
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
MON_X
Leadership within Logistics or just space trucking.

Every aspect of the game revolves around supply, demand and the ability to coordinate in order to achieve balance. That is crucial to success. When we are taking things that my have belonged to other people :p, or war is upon us or we are exploring some deep, dark butt hole star system looking for Klingon's, we will need ammunition, goods, fuel, etc. There is no greater calling then supporting the pilots and divisions within our great, fantastically drunk and dysfunctional space family. Testies For Life!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?