Now you too can become an org leader for a mere $5000!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I vote that we buy the org and absorb them into TEST.

No better leader than Glorious @Montoya, may he reign with grace.

We would welcome our purchased indentured slaves... er, brothers, into TEST with open arms and very, VERY strong shackles. The shackles are just to help with the transition, and for their safety while they acclimate to their new Aurora cockpits. Welding the Aurora closed just makes sure the oxygen doesn't escape during spaceflight. Also, setting the navigational computers on a collision course with the nearest CapShip, Sun, or Gas Giant/Space Station/Large ship/Small Ship/Piece of Debris is to help train them to obey orders and fly where we need them to. The injection of a cocktail of meth and cocaine is to help with their spacial awareness and keep them alert on the long journeys our new test pilots may have. Please ignore the eye wideners and looped films of monkeys doing strange things with inanimate objects, interspersed with images of graphic lovemaking between ADI and a certification.

TEST is honored to have this opportunity to bolster it's numbers with such amazing slaves... er, members. I would gladly put in the maximum number of dollars to help fund this ($5 is okay, right? That's the max?).

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Most I can give you is three fiddy
I was about to say the exact same thing! :slight_smile:
I vote that we buy the org and absorb them into TEST.

No better leader than Glorious @Montoya, may he reign with grace.

We would welcome our purchased indentured slaves... er, brothers, into TEST with open arms and very, VERY strong shackles. The shackles are just to help with the transition, and for their safety while they acclimate to their new Aurora cockpits. Welding the Aurora closed just makes sure the oxygen doesn't escape during spaceflight. Also, setting the navigational computers on a collision course with the nearest CapShip, Sun, or Gas Giant/Space Station/Large ship/Small Ship/Piece of Debris is to help train them to obey orders and fly where we need them to. The injection of a cocktail of meth and cocaine is to help with their spacial awareness and keep them alert on the long journeys our new test pilots may have. Please ignore the eye wideners and looped films of monkeys doing strange things with inanimate objects, interspersed with images of graphic lovemaking between ADI and a certification.

TEST is honored to have this opportunity to bolster it's numbers with such amazing slaves... er, members. I would gladly put in the maximum number of dollars to help fund this ($5 is okay, right? That's the max?).
That guy is selling 500 members into slavery. [$5000-($2500 javelin + 250 blade + 350 glaive)]/500 = $3.8 / member
By those standards, our org is worth roughly $57000, excluding all the org-owned ships.
@Montoya , what are you waiting for?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
500 members but the Org is not named... Doesn't mention if thats only the active ones or all members too... could be any Org...

As of this moment: Zero bids. I bet everyone is holding off and there is going to be a last hour bid-storm:

*New bid* $5000
*New bid* $5000.01
*New bid* $5000.02
*New bid* $5000.03
*New bid* $5000.04
*New bid* $5000.05
etc.

This auction ends on Monday, awful timing considering CIG is putting the Jav up for limited sale again during the anniversary sale, that'll knock a couple of bucks off the value.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
What a dick move, using your org as a selling point. If they knew they would leave straight away.

We could gain 500 members rather swiftly if we busted him.

Yeah let's bust him :)

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Where is the dislike button?
there used to be one but as you can imagine an org this size where a thread OP gets +20 there was a rather erm... How can I put it.

Well basically when Montoya posted there was around a 1/20 likes/dislikes. So it was removed to restore what they... he.. it calls "balance" to the order.

He also banned singing and parties recently so there would be no celebrating and small talk.

Forgot your password?