o7 Hey There

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
So just wanted to throw out an update, its still a bit early but I dont think there should be any problems so...

I talked to the guy I sold my account to, hes being nice enough to sell it back pro-rated, and ill be SofiyaPavlovena again probably mid next month (T_T missing a capital ship sale as a capital ship collector is shameful though).

So anyway I just wanted to say I appreciated all the support you guys gave me when I was going through my stuff, but I've bounced back and am very happy to come back to TEST

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So just wanted to throw out an update, its still a bit early but I dont think there should be any problems so...

I talked to the guy I sold my account to, hes being nice enough to sell it back pro-rated, and ill be SofiyaPavlovena again probably mid next month (T_T missing a capital ship sale as a capital ship collector is shameful though).

So anyway I just wanted to say I appreciated all the support you guys gave me when I was going through my stuff, but I've bounced back and am very happy to come back to TEST

Woohoo welcome back. You know the sale isnt over yet you need to put in an "Interest" for the kraken and CIG will contact you i think you have 1 day left to do it if you want the kraken.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Great news!

I don't mind admitting that I've been getting a bit of fatigue from the whole development process so this is, seriously, better news than anything that was announced for 3.3

For me right now it is all about the players than the game as the game hasn't been finished yet so the warmest of welcomes back!

Also, kudos to the person who you sold your account to selling it back 🙂 Faith in humanity restored.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?