October Merlin P-52 giveaway! (TEST main members only!)

Zevmen

Grand Admiral
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Zevmen
Neo is a GOD who creates beautiful stars in the cosmos. Good luck Testies.

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Groovy

Zevmen's avatar looks like Satan wearing titanium armor draped in a Testies flag.
He scares the living @#$@ out of me and I'm not scared of anything.
Well done Zman. Nice graphics. I'm looking forward to standing right behind you during battle just to watch the faces of the dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zevmen

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Unshaven is the cookie monster. Isn't he (or she/it) adorable?.... Give that man (or thing) a cookie already (though a merlin might do too)!

-----edit------
Missread Unshaven's name, sorry man. I'm sure "unshaven" has some positive aspects too... But I have to point out that our sense of taste differs wildly at the matter :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Unshaven

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Shadowjim is a wonderful beautiful man(we assume), that loves some freshly squeezed Vanduul blood for breakfast(helps with being faster, like cheetah blood).

Reactions: shadowjim12

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Phelan13 is a nice guy..... I don't care what the rest of you have to say about him :)

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Uhh something to win *.*

Ok I try my best to be nice and friendly.

Ok Sintha,
Pls listen this is important for me.
I ha.. ohm like your picture very much your beautiful gas mask and the point in the top left corner. When I look at your picture it is like the sun burning in my face... a fuck wait that's to much.

Ok I think I tried enough ( took out a big barrel full of best Schmeusbräu 'German beer") take this it's my last barrel only for you, I think it's the best way, for a German to show how much I love and respect you and how much I need this cute little Merlin.

In ha... Ohm love Tsukihi

Ps. Sinta sry but Im only a few days here and I don't know you and I don't know what I should write so I hope it's not to much fun and sarcasm. And I really like your picture ;)
Don't work mate will we get to know eachother well enough with time. welcome a board, drinks on your left

Reactions: Tsukihi

Ariston

Lieutenant
Jul 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Ariston
Wubalubadubdub. It's over and I need something to numb the pains of hiatus. Also, this guy ^ seems chill.

NuVek

Lieutenant
Oct 13, 2015
RSI Handle
NuVek
In Norse mythology, Vile and Vé are the brothers of Odin, so OdinsBrother above is either Vile or Vé Each is a cool name :)

Reactions: OdinsBrother

MiDe84

Captain
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
MiDe84
Cody Starbuck makes the best damn coffee in the entire universe. Seriously the Venti Komoda Dragon Moca with a little whiskey is worth a few thousand gallons of fuel to get to.

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
I have great expectations of MiDe84's flying skills if his rocket car driving is any indication.

Forgot your password?