October Merlin P-52 giveaway! (TEST main members only!)

Roflord

Captain
Jan 11, 2015
RSI Handle
roflord
I don't know the guy above me, but he has an avatar of Marvin the motherf***ing martian, yeah, he's THAT cool.

James Hannon

Grand Admiral
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
CerberusJames
I can only imagine that Roflord's avatar has to wear a mask because the verse is not prepared for the awesomeness of his visage

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
As a ram-happy TEST member is there anybody you'd want next to you more than _paramedic? I'd go into battle with you any day!

Delaron

Space Marshal
Jun 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Delaron
Sanbo has a great sig line and avatar. Plus who else can post at 2:03PM CST like a boss!

ASolace

Captain
Feb 17, 2015
RSI Handle
ASolace
Delaron, you Slayer of spacewhales, Wanderer of space, master of flying, are a true hero. You are truly someone who makes us proud to be TEST

Reactions: Delaron

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
ASolace - what would life be without you? You bring happiness, warmth and love into every possible situation. You're a warrior, a savior of children! I remember it clear as daylight last time you threw yourself in front of a bus to save a child. Little did you know, that it was a rock and not a child. It was however the THOUGHT That mattered, the intent of goodwill - the selfsacrifice, the selflessness. Ooooh Great ASolace, you will become one of the best leaders in human history. No person under your leadership will feel abandoned, for you are; The facebusser, the man who faces busses with his bare face. PRAISE ASOLACE!

Forgot your password?