Warhawk_29

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Oh... Omigod I think they have...

Look at the ship again, now imagine it from the back and above...

Those slanted 3 yellow stripes on the wings look very much like the stripes either side of the roundel on our logo... So the whole logo is on there, but exploded all over the ship. Very fitting really...

I may be dreaming though!
Yeah i noticed that after the fact there's no way this is real lol basic rule as a navy nuke never get your hopes up because then you cant be disappointed when it doesn't actually happen or exist.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have the YouGotOurBacks(Electro Skin) and the ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney Skin. Neither of these work yet.

EDIT - To be fair, there isn't even a picture of what they look like yet, so fingers crossed. Hows that for blind backing, it's even better than a concept sale.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I love how I googled a random drunken star citizen query and this thread was the first result. I really do need this skin on my aurora and soon.

Btw I honestly believe we influenced this skins creation, it's not a coincidence. It's impossible for a test crash skin to be released for public use. We are responsible for this and I grin in pleasure because of it.

Think about it, the entire game is aimed at giving back to the community and the community being a part of development so this was created SOLELY because of us and how good does it feel. :grin:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I love how I googled a random drunken star citizen query and this thread was the first result. I really do need this skin on my aurora and soon.

Btw I honestly believe we influenced this skins creation, it's not a coincidence. It's impossible for a test crash skin to be released for public use. We are responsible for this and I grin in pleasure because of it.

Think about it, the entire game is aimed at giving back to the community and the community being a part of development so this was created SOLELY because of us and how good does it feel. :grin:
Pretty damn good

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
You do know this will reignite the accusations that we are a puppet of CIG.
About time they implemented a theme reminiscent of TEST - Me and my colleagues have had a paint scheme reminescent of our group in-game for a while now. lol I guess that makes me and my colleagues a "puppet of CIG" as well. lol

It's not that big of a deal imo; eventually CIG will probably implement some kind of skin system for everyone once they have it done, but my guess is that it would be pretty low priority, thus calling for more manual skinning methods as we have seen thus far.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

I don't know what we* are doing, but whatever we* are doing, we* are doing it right.

*By "we" I mean those persons who are doing it right, I can't claim credit for something I have no idea is happening.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Just checked my stock, I have a Aurora 6 month insurance starter pack. *Panic* This will not do. How can I put a Testy skin on something thats going to be the object of envy and people targeting us for just being a cool baller. Checked buyback.

Got my LTI LX in buyback. And then that feeling......

That sun won't even know what hit him.

Forgot your password?