Official Division Logos

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
To me they are still a accurate and viable tool :p but maybe I just like simple tools
GPS does it better, a compass rose will and always will be on every map and gps device.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
To elaborate on the above, the USAF logo comprises of the following:
a) The Wings
b) The Star in the middle
c) The Sphere in the middle of the Star
d) The Diamonds (the three diamonds forming under the star

All of the above form the symbol.

Our logo comprises of the following:

No star, no circle, no diamonds and the wings have different design and angles.
Regarding the unproportionate diamond, I suggest just drawing a 1:1 square, and then drawing lines between each corner, and just rotating it 45 degrees. You can then skew and transform it as needed to get it to fall in line with the overall scheme of the image.

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
sextant is kinda of a relic nowadays. Maybe some Navy people know about them, but people are too lazy to learn history.
Actually my flight instructor showed me how to use an aviation one. Also I was taught how to use one for my skipper license. Kinda redundant in Greece though since if the weather is clear enough to see stars, you can see landmasses and lighthouses. (Fun fact, Greece has the most elaborate and comprehensive lighthouse system in the world).

Reactions: mromutt

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
sextant is kinda of a relic nowadays. Maybe some Navy people know about them, but people are too lazy to learn history.
Royal Navy Officers still have to learn to use them before passing out of BRNC. They get tested every year on it as well.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
My favorite part is that awesome combination of functionality and a sensor of humor that goes into good logo/emblem design! :D

Great work on the division logo branding Krystal! I can't wait to follow the development of the different divisions as new functions and features are added into the persistent universe!

Reactions: Krystal LeChuck

NecroKnight

Lieutenant
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
NecroKnight
I understand this is an older discussion that is not set in stone. But how, in the current theory crafting we are doing here, would a member who did a little bit of this that and the other thing fall into subdivision wise. I plan on playing an all around merc (with a bit of a moral compass) so I feel like my play style will fall into many subdivisions.

Will players like myself (who want to do a bit of everything) be affiliated with multiple divisions, or will we be forced to choose.

NOTE: I totally understand that subdivisions or no, we will all be working together to make TEST the best damn org in the Verse and are ultimately all affiliated. Just curious how one who does many things poorly fits in.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I understand this is an older discussion that is not set in stone. But how, in the current theory crafting we are doing here, would a member who did a little bit of this that and the other thing fall into subdivision wise. I plan on playing an all around merc (with a bit of a moral compass) so I feel like my play style will fall into many subdivisions.

Will players like myself (who want to do a bit of everything) be affiliated with multiple divisions, or will we be forced to choose.

NOTE: I totally understand that subdivisions or no, we will all be working together to make TEST the best damn org in the Verse and are ultimately all affiliated. Just curious how one who does many things poorly fits in.
You aren't limited to one division, you can work with people from all of them. No one's going to demand that you drop everything and come mine right now, or go hunt a bounty this instant. Just talk to people whenever you log on, find out what's happening, and go with whatever suits you.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars

Warren is right, as long as you don't swear your allegiance to any specific division, you can come and go between them as you please, taking jobs from the job board as you please. As long as you have a reliable work record, you shouldn't be declined from accepting any further jobs from that division. :) Hope that helps.

Forgot your password?