Official Jumptown 2.0 stats in graphic form

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I'm proud of our performance.

I just want to know how many war crimes do we need to take that top spot? Test is the Best. I'm willing to add a few more Auroras to the proverbial fire.
They may have better pilots but we have more of them! Send more ships in till their guns run out of ammo/overheat!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Whats interesting is that we had a handful of organized events, but never with the goal of trying to get any record.

This was a second place position just through normal gameplay. If we had put in some extra events, we would have cleared first place by a landslide.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Whats interesting is that we had a handful of organized events, but never with the goal of trying to get any record.

This was a second place position just through normal gameplay. If we had put in some extra events, we would have cleared first place by a landslide.
Yeah the general consensus on Reddit or whatever when they talk about TEST is that we blob in events like this.

I mean.....yeah. Blobbing is literally in the Org's manifesto.

Gotta make up with numbers what we lack in skill!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah the general consensus on Reddit or whatever when they talk about TEST is that we blob in events like this.

I mean.....yeah. Blobbing is literally in the Org's manifesto.

Gotta make up with numbers what we lack in skill!
But we did not blob the event.

We just held regular scheduled ops, people joined and we had fun.

I guess for the next one we can get 50 people and just hog the server for hours if thats whats expected. :D

Forgot your password?