Oh look a wild Carrack appeared

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I know its from the holo viewer and the model used there is rather poor and low poly but the overall shape of the ship seems far too simple at this time. Kinda how I feel about the rear 1/2 of the Reclaimer and granted it is supposed to be a giant salvage hold but still there is nothing to really inform us of extra window dressing.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I am already scared to fly mine

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Can't wait to fly mine. I think I'll crash it into an enemy Javelin. Big ships mean big explosions.:D
So glad it has LTI.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
All you young whippersnappers! I remember back when the Constellation was the biggest ship you could pledge for AND I LIKED IT THAT WAY. We had to EVA FIFTEEN AU'S to get from hangar to our houses, UPHILL BOTH WAYS.

And don't even get me started on the Vanduul gettin on my lawn, and them gurdanged Xi'an turtles taken mah jerbz! Rabblerabblerabble

C

CaptainHavoc

I can't wait to let it sit in my hangar never to touch it again.

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
That scale though! I think once AC 2.0 launches we are all going to feel significantly smaller, but safer in a massive ship like the Carrack and above. Now that they've added the booze to the hangars we can safely assume that all 3 holds of the Carrack party boat will be fully stocked for a jump point traverse!

Forgot your password?