oh look, I'm on the intarwebz

AngryRob

Ensign
Oct 13, 2016
RSI Handle
AngryRob
Hey TEST! I've been a member of the TEST org for a good long while now, but not really active or anything. TEST is not my primary org, I have a bunch of old counter-strike buddies that make up my primary org, but I would consider TEST to be #2.

I've been around twitch streams for awhile too, mostly supremetokyo's and Admiral_Nolan (when he was streaming, I know he always remembers me, I won one of Nolan's first giveaways ^_^ lol)

I'm a 30 year old happily married dad of 2 boys and a PC gaming addict.

Where you from stranger?
NY, not the city.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
original backer since initial crowdfunding, 'cause Chris Roberts and space ships.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
i don't look forward to one thing the most, what i look forward to is having a variety to choose from. I enjoy it all, trading, mining, exploring, fighting. jack of all trades, master of none :p

What was the first game you remember playing?
Gorillas on an IBM 386. I was 5 or 6 years old.

What other games do you play?
it's easier to list the games i don't play, which are Sports games and Fighting games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was invited way back when. At the time I knew I wanted to have an org or two outside my small group of internet friends i've known since counter-strike days (2002) to have other people who would be active and fun to interact with

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, Patrick Stewart.

Last edited:

AngryRob

Ensign
Oct 13, 2016
RSI Handle
AngryRob
Get your CS buddies into TEST, form a marine boarding party group. Problem solved.

Welcome, though!
I would for sure, but they all arn't very active in star citizen... ever. membership roster for most of them is last seen in 8 months+ lol. they are mostly of the "let me know when it's done" backer-type.

there might be a few who i can wrangle in tho.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?