Oh, look, my Robotics Kids are playing a video game

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
That was fun!!!!! We had the privilege to use a bicycle, 7 kilometres and later 20 kilometers took too long on foot!!!!! Crashing your bicycle into the snow, although snow never came as high as our neck.
Back in my day it was 30km to school on bison back in the cold up a mountain both ways while fighting dinosaurs

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Yes, but where are the TESTIE Fidget Spinners?
Funny story: When I was taking the pictures, last week, one of my other students was playing with a fidget spinner (Black and yellow, obviously this person has good taste). Then, another student wanted to play with it, and began chasing the first student around the shop area; big "No, no." Once they stopped (Er, ordered to stop), a third student noticed what they were playing with. This student is... interesting; they're quiet, reserved, and more than a little "has the potential to snap and do bad things". They turned to the first two, saw the fidget spinner and said in a complete deadpan, "Oh, I didn't know you were autistic, too..."

Face reveal!

GLHF!
Lol, true, true... but, then again, I did host the TEST BBQ, so, people already knew what I looked like :p

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
If you would like, you can order a Jersey in my team's Green and White (sorry, no Black and Yellow)... $15, includes name on the back. Let me know!

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?