Oh myy! Hello Test peeps

SurgeMMO

Captain
Oct 30, 2016
RSI Handle
SurgeMMO
Hello everyone! SurgeMMO here thought I'd drop an introduction post.
Curious thing the other night I checked out everyone I was following. The biggest majority of Streamer where Test Squadron members.
I've been a Star Citizen backer from Kickstarter however I've only really just started playing full time the last few months. It's at a stage where there is enough content to keep me playing. I do play another game currently which is Osiris New Dawn. Great little game but needs some major multiplayer fixes at the moment.
I'm from Northern Ireland to lock down the my voice if you hear me talk :)
I'm also a Streamer streaming 3 to 4 times a week. Mostly evening GMT+1 from 1800 onwards. I also drop in a bonus all day stream on one of my days off (day off changes). I do work full time so my streaming is me sharing my gaming with the community. I love gaming and I love being social so streaming suits me perfectly.
Well that's me! No stream team currently if anyone knows a decent one let me know Kappa

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hello everyone! SurgeMMO here thought I'd drop an introduction post.
Curious thing the other night I checked out everyone I was following. The biggest majority of Streamer where Test Squadron members.
I've been a Star Citizen backer from Kickstarter however I've only really just started playing full time the last few months. It's at a stage where there is enough content to keep me playing. I do play another game currently which is Osiris New Dawn. Great little game but needs some major multiplayer fixes at the moment.
I'm from Northern Ireland to lock down the my voice if you hear me talk :slight_smile:
I'm also a Streamer streaming 3 to 4 times a week. Mostly evening GMT+1 from 1800 onwards. I also drop in a bonus all day stream on one of my days off (day off changes). I do work full time so my streaming is me sharing my gaming with the community. I love gaming and I love being social so streaming suits me perfectly.
Well that's me! No stream team currently if anyone knows a decent one let me know Kappa
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?