Oh, Snap! We banned someone?

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
The story of why I hate Dr. Pepper:

Me and a bunch of friends went to an MLG tournament several years back to watch Starcraft II. One of the sponsors was Dr. Pepper. They were giving it out. And not just like "here's your 1 Dr. Pepper." No. They literally paid girls to push coolers of Dr. Pepper around all weekend and hand it out to everyone. So, unlimited free Dr. Pepper. We also brought along several LITERS of Capt. Morgan and Jack Daniels in water bottles. So we had booze, and we had chaser.

Was a good weekend, but never again will I Dr. Pepper.

NobleVillain

Vice Admiral
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GoSonic
The story of why I hate Dr. Pepper:

Me and a bunch of friends went to an MLG tournament several years back to watch Starcraft II. One of the sponsors was Dr. Pepper. They were giving it out. And not just like "here's your 1 Dr. Pepper." No. They literally paid girls to push coolers of Dr. Pepper around all weekend and hand it out to everyone. So, unlimited free Dr. Pepper. We also brought along several LITERS of Capt. Morgan and Jack Daniels in water bottles. So we had booze, and we had chaser.

Was a good weekend, but never again will I Dr. Pepper.
You don't like Dr Pepper?
That's not compatible with this version of the matrix. In this version, it is the liquid of the gods.

dr-pepper_o_594576.jpg

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
▄████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░███▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░
░░░▄▄████░░█▀▀▄░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░
░░░░██████░█▄▄▀░█░░█░█░▀█░