Old OC buy backs for sale.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Hello everyone,

I found some old LTI ships, packages and CCU's while rummaging through my accounts buy back. I'd like to offer them to any Testie willing to pay an extra to cover VAT and PayPal fees. Maybe you'll find them cheaper elsewhere; still, some of them are cheaper than their updated counterparts (the packages pictures below DO NOT INCLUDE a 5% Paypal fee increment).

View: https://imgur.com/a/6tfU9CK
UEEExploPack.pngComboCatDragon.pngBanuComboPack.png

Cheers.

Last edited:

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Added a MISC Razlor LTI for sale. The savings are negligible, but the package contains the exclusive Razor poster and Takuetsu model, for those interested. Also, trades the Aeroview hangar for the modest Self-Land.

Reactions: Scape and Vashpede

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Hello again Testies. Family and health issues have kept me away, but I'm back to bring doom and despair to your wallets.

I know I'm a bit late, IAE has almost passed and all, but maybe some of you could find use to an old UEE Exploration Pack still in my buybacks. It's the one pictured in my OP: Carrack, Terrapin and Dragonfly Black, all LTI, 20.000 UEC and VFG hangar for only $620 (Paypal fees and VAT included).

Thanks to you all, and hope everyone is going well.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Hi Vahadar.
Will take a look, but I don't think I have another BMM available. I have a Banu Pack though, the one with the Defender and the BMM. It's not a great value ($640, VAT and PayPal fees included) but it comes with a Defender poster, in case you're a collector.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Thank you for letting me know makute. I am not that a collector hehe so i think i will pass if it is in a pack ;) I am only buying according to my wishlist and my upgrades plans 😉 But the small explo pack is still interesting, because i have some plans for the Terrapin also, got some CCU to MSR and so on for that one. And the carrack can always make another nice ship like a Polaris or Perseus. I'll let you know next year and come back to you !

Reactions: makute

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Welp, it seems I still had a standalone Carrack in buyback. It's the one in the OP.

She can go to a better home for $440 (VAT and Paypal included). Of course, she have all the usual swag: poster, model and LTI.

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
Welp, it seems I still had a standalone Carrack in buyback. It's the one in the OP.

She can go to a better home for $440 (VAT and Paypal included). Of course, she have all the usual swag: poster, model and LTI.
Makute,
I will take the OC Carrack.

Thanks, Cromwell

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Wasn't sure what were you asking at first Vahadar, damn my sleep deprivation... It doesn't matter the value of either ship; you can upgrade any Redeemer to a brand new BMM (well, you get the point) for $125 or 110€.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@makute I meant if it was a CCU from Redeemer at 250 to BMM at 350, 100$ difference + your VAT and PayPal so 125?

Because I don't see what other CCU it could be. Redeemer was 250, is 325 now.
BMM was 350, 450, 500, and now 550.
Or it is an even older CCU for when BMM was under 350?

So I was wondering if you just took the gap between the Redeemer and the BMM at the time of purchase, not taking into account that if in buyback and if old CCUs for both, it should adjust (ie a 250 Redeemer to 350 BMM is now bought back as a Redeemer 325 to BMM 350).

If so I'll take all those CCU from Redeemer :)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?